Can you connect to the internet via a mobile?

Hehe good idea m8 but I think maybe you'll find that the internet local numbers are exempt from free local calls and phone modems are slow anyway :)

yes there is a lead you need to by the correct lead F/M bus there about 8pounds to 15 pounds depending on what phone :) but becareful because you have to make sure the lead is the correct type

try here :) http://www.activemobiles.com/nokcable.htm :D

and you need a copy of nokia data manager/suite which will make your nokia act as modem and set up all the data correction etc but depending on what nokia you have the connection will be about 9600 which unless your checking your e-mails is fooking slow

but worth it if your on the go :)

I use my nokia 8210 often when working nights,

i get a 9k connection...the phone has its own built in modem..i am also luc** as I require no leads, I use an I/R link.. but I have seen a circuit diagram where the hands free kit can be adapted to be used as a laptop/pc- mobile phone link.

With Orange I can get a connection, but if i use my girlfriends sim card (every day 50 option) where I get 50 mins every day at specific times the network will not let me to connect.....

The networks are aware of isp numbers and they restrict.<br />There are networks that act like proxy servers, you dial their numbers from a mobile phone and then dial out when connected to them.<br />I used to use one, I had the every day option once and when I needed to make a call during peak time I would use this network and get the call for 5ppm from presto phone(to dial presto phone you need to be able to dial 0800 for free)<br />maybe there is a way this can be adapted ??

regards <br />Taff

Back