can we have a cctv section

Also details on how to setup and watch in a small window of the main screen, while watching tv, as this is a time when your concentration of what is happening outside is negligable.

a cctv bit sounds good ,are you thinking of hacks or putting one in for your self.

i think it needs its own small section on the forums as it will make it easy to find and there are a lot of topics this may cover .

well it covers lots but just adding a cctv room sounds good their is a room that could cover this ,but what will it cover hacks or fixing your own,if its hacks yes and your own no av would be better ,you cant offer hacks in open fourm.
If you mean by hacks that there will be info on cracking into cctv systems it will give me a problem in open forum or closed rooms.
If you mean changing the software on a system you own then that wouldn't give me a problem at all.

I fitted a cctv system on friday last week at my 83 year old mother inlaws and would hate to think we have helped anyone to hack in and spy on her.
Unfortunately it was not a deterrent and we have now had to remove her from her home of over 50 years, but that aside the system did it's job and the police have excellent pictures of the burglar, now they need to get their fingers out of their arses and catch him.

Unfortunately it was not a deterrent and we have now had to remove her from her home of over 50 years, but that aside the system did it's job and the police have excellent pictures of the burglar, now they need to get their fingers out of their arses and catch him.

jesus m8 very sorry to hear that,feckin barstewards :(

where shall I put this room ? best place for it ?

really sorry its taken so long guys
I hope this is OK ? if not just let me know and Ill make the changes np :)

Attachments

• CCTV Section.JPG
    CCTV Section.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 7
Back