can someone try this ip address plz

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
trying to get to my routers internal ip all i get is page cannot be displayed if anyone else can access it plz let me know and if anyone has any ideas why i cant would be a great help thanks in advance guys

Try 192.168.1.1

Bronto said:
Try 192.168.1.1

sorry forgot to put address thats the one i have for my lnksys wrk54g m8 can you get on it ok?

linksys wrk54g m8 i want to set it up to work with my lads ds whic only works on b so i want to put router on g and b but that page just wont open for me

Last edited:
We wouldnt be able to get on your internal IP m8, have you tried resetting the modem, little pin hole in the back, then re configure the thing.

Might also wanna check to see if your firewall is permitting access.

You sure your entering that ip address into your web browser ? and you sure the router is connected to PC ? sorry to sound basic but best go through the easy stuff first

yep router is connected and working ip address is going in me address bar in ie

takes ages then i get page cannot be displayed and sometimes cannot find server

Have you got internet access through the router ?

Do as Dutcho said and try and reset the router (pin hole at back) if that fails just go through the setup again (cables etc) cos it sounds like it's not connected properly

ok thanks for now guys ill try those things and post back let you know how its going

just another thought is your main PC connected wirelessly or hardwired ?

done all that still no joy even rebooted pc main pc is wired m8

Hi mate, your router ip is going to be the same as the gateway as this is the same thing. What you need to do it go start, run, cmd
when you see the black command prompt type ipconfig
then hit return

Where it says gateway 192.168.whatever whatever.... this is your router, as you have told us you have internet access

Let me know what happens when you try and http:// to the address shown

Capdan

Back