can i get support after flash(if needed)2night?

sasbionage

Inactive User
Reaction score
i want to get an image and flash my ipbox,(T1)DVB-C and (T2)DVB-S2,,i know how to flash,,flashtools and usb stick, i know how to FTP,,,but i'm unsure where to copy key files, db.dat etc. if indeed i need to?or should i go fresh?.
i don't know telnet?.
i also have just set up a H-H 1m dish, a friend aligned it for me(he's a pro),but have only 6 sats set up?(he short on time).
at the moment i have the CLI 5 image on it, it's pretty stable but crashes unpredictably, ie flicking thru channels,adding media,
the providers of my box won't support other images-which thankfully led me here,,,looks a much better site,
i have an idea what image to use (E2 pkt)but can't find it?
so if i get stuck, any chance of a fellow nightowl willing to help pls?.:Cheers:

few on here could help you,i am unsure of the cable side of it

Last edited:
sorry bro,,,i meant no answer to other posts!.,,, maybe you can help? i have the tar.gz file but have only flashed img. files before,,,i have tried decompressing it but don't see an img. , what do i do to put it on usb as usb_update.img?

Last edited:
that tar file is an enigma two image,you first have to flash a multiboot file to your ipbox whic will allow you to boot to normal image on flash or enigma 2 image that will be on usb stick,,,,after you flashed that file you will have to unpack the enigma 2 image but using a program called putty

Back