can anyone put the files i need for xbmc plus any add ons i need to watch the footbal

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
and a simple step by step as how to get this up and running , want to install this to watch the man utd v arsenal game later as I did have it installed but deleted it as couldn't get sportsdevil to work. i used to watch a hd channel that was excellent quality for football .

thankyou

Re: can anyone put the files i need for xbmc plus any add ons i need to watch the foo

go on youtube they have total walkthroughs try searching xbmc xunity or xbmchub

Re: can anyone put the files i need for xbmc plus any add ons i need to watch the foo

what you have to remember with xbmc, sometimes there are problems with repo plugins at some point, EG sports devil, and maybe mashup from time to time, usually there are quick fixes,
at this moment in time the best server address to use is
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
, but you have a few choices over rite what ever you have by going to system/file manager/add source, in the top box add the server address, click ok then in the bottom box just put in xunity, then click ok , you will then see the xunity repo where you just added the server address, come out of there, then back into system then settings /addons/install from zip , on the right hand side click on the xunity option then plugin.video.xunitytalkwizard, in the bottom right you will then see the talk wizard as added, once you see this its all good , come out of settings and open up programs/program addons and you will see the talkwizard there click on it and click yes to install, reboot xbmc then open it and you will see the addons and all the goodies added for you , offside streams is better than sports devil, and for the football , you have navi-x or mash up nearer the time of the event, its trail and error , you will have to have a good look round.
a few good youtube channels to follow are these mate quite clued up on any errors you might come across
XC techs - YouTube -XC techs ,XBMCHELPER - YouTube -XBMCHELPER and SUPA CHARGEDiOS - YouTube - SUPA CHARGEDiOS , if you need any more help mate give me a shout
if y

Back