Can anyone glitch/read a card for me?

jrg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the right section to post this in but I've got what I assume to be a MOSC with the original NTL logo on sold to a mate by a trader. I haven't got either a phoenix programmer or glitcher, so is there anyone that would be willing to maybe unglitch (if necessary) and read the IRD and BK from the card?
Thanks

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this in but I've got what I assume to be a MOSC with the original NTL logo on sold to a mate by a trader. I haven't got either a phoenix programmer or glitcher, so is there anyone that would be willing to maybe unglitch (if necessary) and read the IRD and BK from the card?
Thanks

tbh m8 i can not see the point in this if you have not got a proggy then why do you need it reading ?? as you cannot do anything with it

Just want the IRD and Box-key from it mate, I think the only problem was the keyroll or the virgin upgrade, haven't had a chance to look at the box yet so just assuming

Last edited:
Just want the IRD and Box-key from it mate, I think the only problem was the keyroll or the virgin upgrade

but how are you going to write the card again ??
you have no proggy
having ird + bk is no good with no proggy m8 is my point
get a proggy and do it all yourself is my advise

Got a infinity usb progger mate, can only read/write to funcards etc and not rom11's. Re-reading your last post I see what you meant, sorry bout that

Its an infinity usb mate, hasnt got phoenix mode, thats what I'm saying

infinity usb phoenix or unlimited ??

No, just the Infinity USB Programmer. It doesn't have Phoenix mode as rightly pointed out. I just assumed it's short for Phoenix as a lot of people just write "Infinity Usb" to mean Infinity Usb Phoenix. sorry about the confusion!

Sorry lads, my fault
@dont do it it"ll hurt - aint got your pm yet mate

Back