Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 NTSC-U RF

Yes, I burnt it twice just in case, once with imgburn and other with clonecd.

I will just get it reflashed. If its spoofed as a hitachi, do I have to wait for hitachi 1.61fw?

just load your orig bin in and download hacked firmware for the drive you have now then spoof to target.

got to be active iso problem as i believe his xbox is flashed ok has he hasnt mentioned that other games dont play, either that or the game he dl'ed wasnt patched correctly but there's the rrod release out now which should be ok, no active iso either if he has 1.61, but even if he;s not got 1.61 active will boot it.

got to be one or the other as everyone else doesnt seem to be having issues.

Oh my sammy, I put in the activate.iso disk, play it... comes up "put this is a 360 console to play" or something like that !

Then eject that one, put game in ... and boots :)

Yeah I get that, but it dont boot after it.

I have deffo burnt to one layer as imgburn asked me if I wanted to.

and your deff sure of the firmware version on your drive??

and your deff sure of the firmware version on your drive??

Well if it was 1.51 it would boot. And if its 1.6 then it should boot with activate.iso. I know its flashed properly, cos Oggy done it (cheers mate).

Does anyone know if my drive is spoofed as a hitachi, do I need hitachi 1.61fw to be released before I can update it?

Well if it was 1.51 it would boot. And if its 1.6 then it should boot with activate.iso. I know its flashed properly, cos Oggy done it (cheers mate).

Does anyone know if my drive is spoofed as a hitachi, do I need hitachi 1.61fw to be released before I can update it?

Are you sure that the disks are burning right ? not changed any settings etc ? you are using the dvd file right an not the iso file ?

Just checking the obvious :)

Ok, I have 1.51 and I cannot get any wave4 too boot. So I dont know wtf is happening. I need to wait for hitachi fw before I can get reflashed, so I wont be playing this anytime soon. Bad times for me.

Ok, I have 1.51 and I cannot get any wave4 too boot. So I dont know wtf is happening. I need to wait for hitachi fw before I can get reflashed, so I wont be playing this anytime soon. Bad times for me.

U can flash some old f/w on it m8

When using the iso disk do not try to play it. When u put the disk in wait for play dvd to be displayed and press eject then put wave 4 disk in and it should boot.

if your drive is flashed and spoofed as hitachi i'm sure you just use the drives firmware eg. benq - flash with benq firmware then spoof the drive

Back