**call Of Duty 4 Role Call**

T

thommohawk

imagesrttrtrtrtttttttttla3.jpg

There is another post about cod4 and having a shootout but i thought id add another for the stragglers who dont read all posts lol.

currently there are 17 players from DW on my friends list who have or play cod4, most to date playing together was 7 or 8.

if you want to Join in the carnage whether your good or bad then add my tag to your friends list and join in the battle.

its a bit of fun with no aggro and as said it doesnt matter if your the best or worst player ever seen on the game.

have a game with some other DW'ers online.

imagesouutuyrytryuu1.jpg

no need for adding tags here (UNLESS YOU WANT TO) just login to your account @ xbox.com and go to friends bit then type the name in the box at the top.

your account online is the same login you used on your xbox for those who dont use the website.

xbox.com link here

any 1 who aint got me from the other thread my tag is MARTSMALL, im mostly up 4 a game anytime i prefer free for all but willing to kick it @ any mode

You can add me too if you like. I've got a few of you on my FL already.

earwig999

well i'm up for a game anytime i love the game gamertag is Yomehi

anyone who aint got me just add me

Count me in love the game tag pil196

I'll be on later, And Yes I did read the first post this time - lol -

This game is so much fun even if your shite. I'm level 53 "General" and struggle to hit a Barn Door.

Shipment Record now 75 kills fcuk the amount of deaths.

i just played there with martsmall and smirnoff and felt like i was cannon fodder, be back on later to unviel my secret weapon

gf is shit hot well is compared to me .lol

lv had to come off for a bit lol wife and kids have only see me for 10 mins today lol

right am trying to put a team together of ex marines, navy seals etc etc, so can kick bums lol

Last edited:
Yeah I am game, but only got 360 today, so will need alot of practice. Haven't even played COD4 yet.

is anyone playing 2nite cos i will come online now

if i get 1 more unable to connect to host im throwing the 360 through the window lol

any 1 know how to solve this problem ?

Back