Cable to Sat - image opinions

denno69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Finally got round to ordering my new DM600 PVR and dish and just wondering which are the best images out there are the moment along with what some of the pros and cons are of some of the images?

In my previous house I had a DM500C and used the UKenigma05 image so this is my first venture into the work of satelite.....I guess I should have checked whether my new house could recevie cable before buying it lol

Cheers

Hi Guys

Finally got round to ordering my new DM600 PVR and dish and just wondering which are the best images out there are the moment along with what some of the pros and cons are of some of the images? Cheers
Put a hard drive in it & set it up to multiboot with barryallen then you can boot different images & see which you like.
Also with the HDD fitted you can watch one channel & view another:)

I would go for Pli Jade2 image with the CCcam 2.1.1 and install the satankeyupdater plugin for downloading the keys.

Thanks for the response guys.

The dreambox I have purchased already has the lastest genimi image already installed on it which I did not realise. Does anyone know if this image is any good as I have read a few bad reports about?

Also, how does this affect my dish in terms of what I need to change on the dreambox?

Cheers

Also with the HDD fitted you can watch one channel & view another:)

both on the same telly at the same time? :proud:

itll record one channel, and you can watch another on the same transponder at the same time

Back