C500 TomTom Mobile 5 Problems

vik_x

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Folks

I've just downloaded a c***ked version of tomtom mobile 5.

Everytime I try to run the program, it goes through the settings bit and then says 'no maps found'. I have downloaded a few different versions now, and everytime i run the programs it never finds the maps.

What am i doing wrong????

You need to have the map file loaded on your memory card for it to work. You may have just downloaded the program. There should be a folder on the root of the memory card like 'Great-Britain_Map' and it should have quite a few files inside it. In total, it should be about 70Mb - 120Mb depending on what version you have.

Try this one...

http://rapidshare.de/files/25120787/TomTom_Mobile_5___GB_Map__v562_.rar.html

Hi Devilfish

I have just downloaded it, but there is no .exe file how do i run the application???

got it working, thanks for the help

just for the record the symbian phones require a .sis file where as windows mobile 2003 require .exe file to load tomtom.
glad you got it working,
@vik_x if you ever upgrade your v500 to c550 you'll need a differet c***ked .exe file, if anyone needs it pm me for c500 or c550 ;)

just for the record the symbian phones require a .sis file where as windows mobile 2003 require .exe file to load tomtom.
glad you got it working,
@vik_x if you ever upgrade your v500 to c550 you'll need a differet c***ked .exe file, if anyone needs it pm me for c500 or c550 ;)
hi there skipper any chance of some help i need the tomtom software for my spv c550 cheers pal

What do you need the C**cked tomtom.exe file or the whole tomtom 5.

If you want the C**cked tomtom.exe file go get your tomtom working pm me your email

or if your want the whole tomtom 5 you'll have to try iso*unt.com m8

Do any new maps need to be of the same version?
Say for example I got GB map 605 allready and I want to add Iberia.

They dont have to be the same version but they do have to be compatible with the version of TomTom you are running...

E.G, TomTom Mobile 6 with 6.5 GB Maps then adding version 5 Iberia Maps wouldnt work

Back