c.o.d.

skywalker

Inactive User
Reaction score
just put the new patch on for cod it gives u a lot of extra features any one wants it ill put it on my share :lsabre:

game on with version 1.2 from 8 tonight - usual stuff (daughters using PC's too but we will see how it goes, lagwise)

would have played but mondays pool night and as i'm captain cant get out of playing
and before u ask we drew and yes i won my game.

asked for cd-key?? !
wots going on?
we had 6 people in there at one time - you sure you have reapplied the no-cd crack after you have done the upgrade patch?
anyway - there will be another game tonight for you to try :) 8 ish

Peacemaker joinig tonight? or is it flower arranging class night :) Loved Pool myself b4 eyes went - now i just play COD and cant see you in that eaither

powerband said:
I tried and it asked for the cdkey..which isn't normal

just noticed the end bit - -that could be part of the problem - get a normal key, theres loads about :)

But i normally go in there no problem,have u upgraded or changed it in someway over the last few days?And WTF is a normal key..do I sense a leg being pulled here?

the version is different i had to get it before i went on last night daing was using version 1.2 i had only 1.1 and could not get on... same thing about the cd key

LOl PB :) YOU said it wasnt a normal key !
i have upgraded to version 1.2 - u need to get the patch 3.6mb from gamecopyworld or see Skywalkers first post above.
And if u do need to install the patch you gotta have the original exe file in the COD folder - -i had to reinstall the game, then do the patch, then redo the no-cd crack at the end. Longwinded but worth it

evening Brooksy - -go easy on me tonight m8 - -i aint as quick as i used to be :)

Can't find anything 3.6mb and skywalker isn't in the hub to download from,Been trying to catch him in there since he posted it.

powerband said:
Can't find anything 3.6mb and skywalker isn't in the hub to download from,Been trying to catch him in there since he posted it.

i cant get into hub - -dont know why
can you accept 3.6mb as an email attachment?

i'll mail you if u want

or goto suprnova pc games section and get it with bittorrent

do asearch on google for call of duty patch - thers loads of sites with it

weird that - -brooksy and skywalker are on now
we will have to investigate further old chap - cant be doing with you being AWOL

Back