C.O.D Update ??

Bstard

Member +
Reaction score
Just got me son the original of C.O.D...when he tried to go live it told him it needed to do an update ? Can anyone advise if its OK to update when the drive has been flashed ? He is borrowing a m8's 360 which is flashed as his just RROD and is awaiting collection and he can't wait to play this online.....but I don't want to get his account banned ? or any other damage to me m8's 360 ???

Cheers !!!

No one knows mate.

One thing I will say, if you have any COD5 saved games then the update will make your saved games useless, they are incompatible.

Just got me son the original of C.O.D...when he tried to go live it told him it needed to do an update ? Can anyone advise if its OK to update when the drive has been flashed ? He is borrowing a m8's 360 which is flashed as his just RROD and is awaiting collection and he can't wait to play this online.....but I don't want to get his account banned ? or any other damage to me m8's 360 ???

Cheers !!!

i took the update m8 and alls well here. modded box and backup of cod5

i took the update m8 and alls well here. modded box and backup of cod5

Is this a new update or the same one that was released about 4 days ago?

Did you have any saved games from before the update, are they still working?

According to Xmodz - the update is the same as the beta had for the roundhouse glitch 'fix'

According to Xmodz - the update is the same as the beta had for the roundhouse glitch 'fix'

I never knew there was one :)

Why would a beta have it's glitch patched, yet the Gold version was still released with the glitch?! :err:

Kinda defeats the point of Beta-testing.

I just found it bizzare that older saved games stopped working, which to me means a considerable change to the games kernal, if it was only a simple glitch fix then why would they need to re-write the save game structure?

Weird.

I never knew there was one :)

Why would a beta have it's glitch patched, yet the Gold version was still released with the glitch?! :err:

Kinda defeats the point of Beta-testing.

I just found it bizzare that older saved games stopped working, which to me means a considerable change to the games kernal, if it was only a simple glitch fix then why would they need to re-write the save game structure?

Weird.

I just relayed his message

I dont get on the 360 enough, I was still on Lv8 on the beta lol

Id assume that the game had already went gold therfore needed the update once ran? The beta was more for hype than bug testing IMO. That sounds feasable???

The guys at abgx360 know way more than me about it - maybe ask Xmodz when you are on there??

Back