Bypass imobilser on Peugeot 406d P Reg

afterhourz

Inactive User
Reaction score
As its says in topic...
Have been told to run a ignition feed to one of the red wires on the multiplug,anyone know which one ?

not sure how running one wire is going to bypass the imobilser as there cut into the wiring circuit in 10,20 place to stop you doing what you are trying to do

some of them go into the ecu just to make it a bit harder ,with out knowing the wiring circuit for your type of car i would have no clue sorry

just been having a read about this ,what a crap imobillser this car has

it look like you just need to run a live wire to the Stop-solenoid ...lol nuts what is the point in that

bit of info for you

You'll probably find the immobiliser is behind a reinforced cover, held on by sheer bolts and a roll pin - real pig to get off. Requires either an angle grinder or removal of the pump to get at it. There are four wires going to the immobiliser - a live feed and three code signals from the ECU. If the code matches that of the immobiliser the live feed is passed through to the stop solenoid, so you can't just replace the live feed. Of course you might be lucky and not have the cover, in which case just remove the immobiliser and identify the live feed and wire up to somewhere convenient to supply voltage to the stop solenoid when the ignition is on.

as i said this is just what i have read on the internet so might not be right

Yeah I've read loads of so called solutions...

Bitch to even get to the fuelpump solenoid,even if a live feed to it would work...

Anyone help me find a PDF manual for Peugeot 406d P Reg?

reprogramme the ecu mate with a dump that is immo biliser free thats easiest way just google for de-immobiliser dumps pm me if you need a link but its easy enough to find info

Back