Buying a pet monkey

leeroybrown

Inactive User
Reaction score
i would like to buy a pet monkey. Is it against the law to own a monkey in this country? if not how would i go about buying a monkey? wot would i need to do? only a small monkey

fatten it up for xmas... lmao! haha! google it mate am sure it will throw up sum pointers for u, Pet Monkey Info

i would like to buy a pet monkey. Is it against the law to own a monkey in this country? if not how would i go about buying a monkey? wot would i need to do? only a small monkey

I think to have a monkey would be bad, bad Leroy Brown
The baddest man in the whole damned town
Badder than old King Kong
and meaner than a junkyard dog

I'll be your monkey, but I'm not doing none of that Wacko Jacko Bubbles stuff! :)

Why dont you get a dog lol, why a monkey? We have a German Shepherd Dog which was our first ever pet and its intelligence is amazing. I remember the story where a man had a bengal tiger in his flat in NY which he had since a cub. Just imagine someone getting a baby Silver back gorila lol

You need to watch monkey business on animal planet.....do not buy one of these pets, no matter how small they are, these will grow into something so huge you'll have to keep it changed up, it has so much power you would not be able to control it when it grows up, these animals need to be with it's own kind living in an enviroment of it's natural habitat, not as humans.

not sure if its a joke or wot but monkies are ALIVE in forests etc not someones home in city. i think its cruel to keep ANY animal out of its natural place. no offence m8 but please dont buy one cos it aint natural for the monkey(imagine if animals ruled and a monkey asked if it was ok to buy your child)

monkeys are not pets and should not be confined to a cage or your house have a bit of wit ITS CRUEL

Last edited:
not sure if its a joke or wot but monkies are ALIVE in forests etc not someones home in city. i think its cruel to keep ANY animal out of its natural place. no offence m8 but please dont buy one cos it aint natural for the monkey(imagine if animals ruled and a monkey asked if it was ok to buy your child)

well said m8

Are you getting one so you can "beat the monkey" : tosser : ;)

Get Sea Monkeys!
lol no a monkey in a house doesnt seem like a great idea m8 honestly do you have acess to a child (niece or nephew etc not a random one)you can dress up in a monkeysuit am sure they would love to go and act APE in your house for a bit lol :)

What!? Why the hell would you want a monkey. It'd tear your house to pieces for a start!

wouldn't if i was u they turn into a bad bit of work as they get older

029_bad_monkey.jpg

Last edited:

i respect that mate .... feel the same

not arguing or dis agreeing with you mate, but if your veg ignore what i say

if you do eat meat, imagine a animal eating your child, do you get what am saying

am just being silly, i love chicken yum yum

Back