busy bodies

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Just painted my garage door green it look lovely. The neighbours just come out and said it looks horrible. Well guess what? it's here to stay so Koff.😡

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Just painted my garage door green it look lovely. The neighbours just come out and said it looks horrible. Well guess what? it's here to stay so Koff.😡
Well, at least it ain't light blue! :p

Seriously though, you seem to have a right rude twat as a neighbour. He's entitled to think what he likes, but to say it to your face is just bad- mannered and offensive.

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Well, at least it ain't light blue! :p

Seriously though, you seem to have a right rude twat as a neighbour. He's entitled to think what he likes, but to say it to your face is just bad- mannered and offensive.
Yes I spared them that at least. I wasn't aware you had to ask your neighbours what colour you should paint your own house in though.?. Why dont people mind there own business.

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
I have a dick of a neighbor like that, the panel fencing was rattling in the wind so I stuck in a bit of wood in from my side just to stop it. Yesterday I spotted his hand taking them out and they started to rattle last night right under the bedroom window. I hope he tries again I've smeared anti vandal bitumen just on top of the new pieces of timber I've put back in:)
I wish I knew my neighbor hated green, I'd paint the whole fkkin lime green

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a dick of a neighbor like that, the panel fencing was rattling in the wind so I stuck in a bit of wood in from my side just to stop it. Yesterday I spotted his hand taking them out and they started to rattle last night right under the bedroom window. I hope he tries again I've smeared anti vandal bitumen just on top of the new pieces of timber I've put back in:)
I wish I knew my neighbor hated green, I'd paint the whole fkkin lime green
Glue them in position. Some of this will help, and once that has bonded to the wood and fence panel it ain't going anywhere!

https://www.screwfix.com/p/gorilla-...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CI-Y2_-giNwCFe-GUQodnM8Ktg

TEST