busy bodies

Just painted my garage door green it look lovely. The neighbours just come out and said it looks horrible. Well guess what? it's here to stay so Koff.😡

Well, at least it ain't light blue! :p

Seriously though, you seem to have a right rude twat as a neighbour. He's entitled to think what he likes, but to say it to your face is just bad- mannered and offensive.

Well, at least it ain't light blue! :p

Seriously though, you seem to have a right rude twat as a neighbour. He's entitled to think what he likes, but to say it to your face is just bad- mannered and offensive.
Yes I spared them that at least. I wasn't aware you had to ask your neighbours what colour you should paint your own house in though.?. Why dont people mind there own business.

I have a dick of a neighbor like that, the panel fencing was rattling in the wind so I stuck in a bit of wood in from my side just to stop it. Yesterday I spotted his hand taking them out and they started to rattle last night right under the bedroom window. I hope he tries again I've smeared anti vandal bitumen just on top of the new pieces of timber I've put back in:)
I wish I knew my neighbor hated green, I'd paint the whole fkkin lime green

I have a dick of a neighbor like that, the panel fencing was rattling in the wind so I stuck in a bit of wood in from my side just to stop it. Yesterday I spotted his hand taking them out and they started to rattle last night right under the bedroom window. I hope he tries again I've smeared anti vandal bitumen just on top of the new pieces of timber I've put back in:)
I wish I knew my neighbor hated green, I'd paint the whole fkkin lime green
Glue them in position. Some of this will help, and once that has bonded to the wood and fence panel it ain't going anywhere!

https://www.screwfix.com/p/gorilla-...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CI-Y2_-giNwCFe-GUQodnM8Ktg

I had a neighbour who would, at 5:30am every morning, bang open his screen door, switch on the outside light, stomp stomp stomp, unwind his noisy squeaking garden hose reel, water the garden and the fence, wind up the squeaky reel again, stomp stomp stomp back inside and slam the door again!
So in retaliation, the basterd got an hour or two of very loud Metallica and friends on a Friday night!
🤣

My neighbor use to enjoy on a Sunday morning throwing each individual glass bottle at 6:00am into his wheelie bin.
One Sunday I was up so when he was going back to his back door after smashing about a dozen bottles I did the same, a nice large wine bottle full pelt into my bin which is right up against the fence.

I heard him scream like a girl then shout "Yer daft bugger, I nearly had a heart attack then !", to which I replied, " I wish". I had to do it a couple of times for him to grow up.

And to this day we still don't know what the older feckers problem is.

My neighbor use to enjoy on a Sunday morning throwing each individual glass bottle at 6:00am into his wheelie bin.
One Sunday I was up so when he was going back to his back door after smashing about a dozen bottles I did the same, a nice large wine bottle full pelt into my bin which is right up against the fence.

I heard him scream like a girl then shout "Yer daft bugger, I nearly had a heart attack then !", to which I replied, " I wish". I had to do it a couple of times for him to grow up.

And to this day we still don't know what the older feckers problem is.

Couple over the lane from me are like that it sounds like the bottle skip being emptied at a Weatherspoons.

Mine put up some scaffolding in the shared side passage a month ago now and have done a whole 4 days work in that time.
I wouldn't mind but it would be nice to be able to put the bins out again at some point

I once had a neighbour who figured that he could staple some 7` high cheap-ass bamboo 5h1t on to a fence that I had built the year previously.
This, along with his Rattan furniture, made the place looked like f'n Tenko.

Luckily for him I had previously been made aware that a punch up the bracket is frowned upon nowadays, so I was able to pursued him peacefully that his decor wasn't in keeping with the local ambience.

I ripped it down the following morning, much to the chagrin of his Mummy & Daddy, who he called upon to fight his own battles.

Fknugget :)

I once had a neighbour who figured that he could staple some 7` high cheap-ass bamboo 5h1t on to a fence that I had built the year previously.
This, along with his Rattan furniture, made the place looked like f'n Tenko.

Luckily for him I had previously been made aware that a punch up the bracket is frowned upon nowadays, so I was able to pursued him peacefully that his decor wasn't in keeping with the local ambience.

I ripped it down the following morning, much to the chagrin of his Mummy & Daddy, who he called upon to fight his own battles.

Fknugget :)
😂😂😂😂

Back