Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CD & DVD Burning episodes to dvd

mastic

Inactive User
I want to burn the game of thrones seasons for a friend to dvd's but they are in episodes. If I put all of the episodes on to a dvd will they still play on a dvd player. Also which is the easiest way of doing this to a dvd ( programme )

Freemake video converter can easily do this. Just drag which episodes you want into the selection and select DVD as output. You can choose to make a simple motion menu if you want them to be able to select which episode they want to watch. I would keep it to 4, maybe 6 episodes per DVD at most else you are going to start losing a lot of quality.

Freemake video converter can easily do this. Just drag which episodes you want into the selection and select DVD as output. You can choose to make a simple motion menu if you want them to be able to select which episode they want to watch. I would keep it to 4, maybe 6 episodes per DVD at most else you are going to start losing a lot of quality.

I've got Freemake so I will use that, good point about how many to a dvd as I did not think about that. I will put about 5 to a dvd as I think there is 10 episodes on some seasons

yer got to say Convertxtodvd is good and gets you good quality as well .

Back