CD & DVD Burner for vista

Reaction score
Hi can you let me no what the best dvd & cd burner is for vista as nero dont work thanks.

is nero 8 no good? i have vister to instal but have not yet, is it any good?

i run vista and nero 7 it works for me

I've got nero on my vista and having no problems with it, works great.

vista does have it's own burner software but it's like having the Marx Brothers making it for you. it's just laughable

i run vista and nero 7 it works for me

Hi i im trying to run nero 7 premium reloaded get to the part registering modules then i get internal error custom action dll crashed on last call in fuction nero ag the installer must now exit tryed 6 times now any idea thanks.

is nero 8 no good? i have vister to instal but have not yet, is it any good?

there no nero 8 out mate yet any ways , not acording to the Nero hompage :Here

and i take it m8 u meant Burning software , i use nero ultra the latest version , also roxio
, here`s a complete compatability software count down for yaHere

Hi i im trying to run nero 7 premium reloaded get to the part registering modules then i get internal error custom action dll crashed on last call in fuction nero ag the installer must now exit tryed 6 times now any idea thanks.
i am running Nero.v7.5.9.0 that or newer will work

I always used Nero on XP but when I got Vista I tried Cyberlink power2go, just to see what it was like. Havent put nero back on yet as its doing what I need.

nero 7

same er i always use nero .have nero 7 on vista works great but then agn i only use burnig rom most of the time just to back up some proggy and pics .as now days i put all me films on 1 of them HDD Multimedia Player great little tool :banana:

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Back