Burner announced ! Get um while you can !

yeah no worries man, tell me about it....good job they have the word n00b in the forum for me or i'd not be posting here me self....lol

yeah the new games AGBX doesn't recognize them, so for me any way, that's when i decided that I'd flash an old BenQ with the 0800 firmware so i could do a rip, had an old drive with the kreon firmware on it but that was dead old and not advisable to do rips using that, apparently if you rip using an xbox 360 drive, in my case an old benQ then the rip was better (how ever I'll have to wait and see what it says and when this new bin file comes out to see if it says it's a true 1:1 rip)

were all learning though....! so happy to help where i can, even though so times I've lead some people down the garden path in the past.....lol

Cheers for the info mate, tbh i may consider getting another xbox now that isnt banned when all this gets straightened out i was always under the impression going online with backups was a no-no until ive read about i know theres always a risk but if you stay on top of it you have a fighting chance by the looks of it i wouldnt mind getting some of the extra dlc for some games.

it's allways going to be cat and mouse mate, it's part of what makes it exciting, and not to mention the cost saving! you know mate honestly if the games were priced at even half the price i'd think about buying them all but some times i can't justify £50.00 quid a game, how ever looking at my "live" account stuff like this probs wont help the cause like....

11-11-201120-18-51.jpg

that was some time ago like, round about 2007....

and can't complain as had a few titles....

11-11-201120-21-24.jpg

My drive as just been delivered on a sunday! i would say less but i paid extra to have it delivered on monday between 8-5 lol, anyway it was as expected after reading at hukd I ordered the IHAS324 for £15 but theyve sent me the IHAS324-32 Which is listed at £25 on there site (PC World) and it is a Rev B happy days,
Im not sure what the difference is between LITE-ON IHAS324 and IHAS324-32 but there must be some if the price is different.

Back