burglers

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all i no i dont do many post but just want to till all to get it out my system sorry for pore speeling first were do i start after a great nite watching us beat the germans thought life was great came up to my pc about midnite after watch handcock as i just got a new dvd recorder not had one for a year played on skypoker for about an hour then when to bed got up this morning dauter said her and handbag was missing i said she mush of put it somewere and forgot but then she said a bag of grandson xmass pressy were gone then the will and all the games but not the wiifit silly bagers a
they must of been cold as my old raty taty old work coat from 1999 had gone problem was all me bank cards drivers licence was in so
some im a pore disable chap now with his chin on the flore

It happened to me last year, and im dreading the next two months.

They are scum.

If I caught the bastard, he would die.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Horrible thing to happen - especially coming up to Christmas.

Don't forget to phone the bank about the cards!

hi all i no i dont do many post but just want to till all to get it out my system sorry for pore speeling first were do i start after a great nite watching us beat the germans thought life was great came up to my pc about midnite after watch handcock as i just got a new dvd recorder not had one for a year played on skypoker for about an hour then when to bed got up this morning dauter said her and handbag was missing i said she mush of put it somewere and forgot but then she said a bag of grandson xmass pressy were gone then the will and all the games but not the wiifit silly bagers a
they must of been cold as my old raty taty old work coat from 1999 had gone problem was all me bank cards drivers licence was in so
some im a pore disable chap now with his chin on the flore

I hear ya matey :(

I caught one, well not literally, but nearly, i was sitting minding my own buisness on friday night/saturday morning about 4am, listening to loud music on my earphones as i normally do, then i heard this loud thump sound, infact, i actually felt the thump through the floor more, it felt as though neighbour had slammed some doors closed, but at same time i noticed my security system lights going on, I went to investigate and sure as can be, there was the feckin burglar looking straight at me and me at him, he was over in the neighbours garden though.
I didnt know what was going on at that point, i was thinking at 100mph, so i had to take action as i didnt know if he was breaking into my property or next door or garden huts or whatever.

So I thought "wheres my baseball bat ?", that was upstairs next to bed, so that was no good, would take too long going to get it etc, so i got a better weapon, my large shiny machete blade which was near me downstairs, so then i runs out and sure as can be the guy makes his way off and iam shouting all the worst words you can imagine and telling him to come back etc and waving my big blade in the air, so iam not surprised he didnt come back, LOL. maybe its just as well he didnt the more i think of it.

So then i goes in and dials 999 etc etc blah blah blah, and went back outside, it was then the next door neighbour came out and says that the guy had managed to get his double glazed window open and everything, if it wasnt for me the guy would have been right in for sure, the window was open and blinds etc all broken etc, i was shocked really, i thought maybe the guy was breaking into garden huts or summit, didnt realise i had frightened him off as he was half way inside my neighbours house at 4am while they were sound asleep upstairs, thats a pretty scary thought man, my neighbours are very quiet people and in thier 60's, they dont need this, they are in shock.

I really dread to think what would have happened if i would have got to fight the burglar as iam up for a fight anytime/anywhere and i was a bit drunk and my adrenaline pumpping, i could have and would have done anything, i know for sure if the guy pulled a weapon on me i would have chopped him to pieces, what iam not so sure of though is what i would have done if he didnt pull a weapon, maybe i would have still stabbed him up, i dont know, very difficult situation to be in....

This country should be more like america in this respect, someone enters your property etc you have the right to protect yourself with lethal force, not here you dont though, its not right.........

i could have and would have done anything, i know for sure if the guy pulled a weapon on me i would have chopped him to pieces, what iam not so sure of though is what i would have done if he didnt pull a weapon, maybe i would have still stabbed him up, i dont know, very difficult situation to be in....

This why your called slasher :)

But seriosly you'll do more time than the fecking burglar, shit situation to be in

sorry to hear this though, pikeys done us a few years ago

I hate this type of vermin, only today 2 old age pensioners came home from being at the post office and found 2 guys in their house, sadly they gave the 2 oldies a real bad kicking 86 & 93 years old.

I would love to catch this scum, you could just buy a good carryout, call a few mates round and spend several hours "re educating" this pair !!

What a society we live in :(

does no one have burgular alarms any more, i just got mine installed, my mam and dad always have had one. i no people who have alarms but just dont use them, silly really. if you have them, then use them. if you cant afford it fair enough but if its already installed, then use it. pressing some buttons is easy than phoning the police, then your bank and credit card companies, losing your possessions etc etc. well i think it is anyway.

sorry to hear you got burgaled mate. around x-mas time you can always gaurantee this is gonna happen.

problem is no fecker ever takes any notice wen they go off. the dirty scum bags no this aswell . sorry to hear about ur stuff going m8

but if you are in the house sleeping, the alarm will wake you up if the burgular doesnt, then you tw@t the fecker and get someone to hit you so you can say he hit you first so its self defence.

problem is no fecker ever takes any notice wen they go off. the dirty scum bags no this aswell . sorry to hear about ur stuff going m8

Next best thing if you don't trust the neighbours listening for the alarm going off is to fit an auto-dialler.......Will ring upto 3 numbers of your choice so you can be told you are getting burgled when your miles away and can't do fook all about it :proud:

Back