bulsat

thanks but is it compulsory for those with more knowledge to be offensive and smug?

thanks but is it compulsory for those with more knowledge to be offensive and smug?

no but a 2 minute search would get you the answer you required and the latest softcam... its nothing against you personally as i answered your question with a "yes". its get very frustrating sometimes when people wont put minimum effort in yet us with "more knowledge" spend hours and hours and hours every week trawling through the sites in all manner of languages for the info. you must take me with a pinch of salt as its known that im angry at the whole world and take it out on one and all but if ive upset you then i apologise for that,regards mdt

i appreciate the time spent by people like you that make information available for us thickoes and only asked the question because after repeatedly looking in the the softcam section on the site failed to find new keys. so at this point i had no idea if bulsat was down or that i had cocked it up which is entirely possible. i know people like me take advantage of others but its complicated enough for me to turn on the computer let alone actually make sense of it. anyway thanks again for your help. useless

Like ''useless'' I feel as if i am sponging off everyone, but I would like to help, if its a case of trawling sites for that info I have time a plenty on my hands, but havent got a clue where to look, I have tried googling key sites but they are open to everyone, is that where you get the info from.
When you get them, I need help to put them into softcams, any easy lessons, I shall look on youtube after having posted this to see if dummy guides are available.
Another puzzle for me, the softcams, do they have to be in a different format for each type of receiver, ie would a TM softcam work the same on a skybox or spiderbox

@useless @Shackyr please dont think yourselves any lesser than those that share their knowledge, satellite TV can look a daunting subject but slowly it sinks in and given time you will be able to make your own softcams it's really just a "cut and paste" process using something like Notepad or Wordpad.
Re the keys if you find an updated softcam for one make of receiver you can often "lift" the key (cut) for the provider you want and replace (paste) the same key into your softcam thus bringing your softcam up to date.
When you feel like a play them down load a softkey, put the mouse pointer on it and right click you should be able to view the keys.

Back