BT Wireless Monitoring System Alarm £58.69

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
BT Home Monitoring offers round the clock protection for your home and family, with wireless sensors linked to an Internet monitoring service.
The monitoring service sends alerts via text message, email and fixed line phone within the UK when triggered by a security incident.

* Home protection - sensors are placed around your home to detect intruders or the threat of fire (fire detection requires smoke detectors - sold separately)
* Personal protection - the panic alarm function allows people inside your home to summon help in an emergency
* Intruder deterrence - the loud internal warning siren will deter potential intruders
* Easy installation - all components are pre-programmed for immediate use, without complex wiring
* Real time response - sends alerts via text message, email and fixed line phone within the UK if your home is under threat (call charges apply).
* Control and assurance - build an 'electronic neighbourhood watch' of trusted friends and neighbours.
* Remote monitoring - see the status of your home online any time, from anywhere.
* For use in any home - the starter kit suits a small to medium sized home.

£179.99 on BT site :grrrr:

Last edited:
Nice find m8!
Just had a look on the site and it says - Please note: this product comes with 3-month free monitoring service, not 12 months as stated on the packaging.

How does this work and do you know how much it costs after the inital 3 months?

Ok so according to BT's website its £5 a month after the inital 3 months.

Is there a way I could purchase this and not subscribe and still monitor my home some way?

Last edited:
Nice find m8!
Just had a look on the site and it says - Please note: this product comes with 3-month free monitoring service, not 12 months as stated on the packaging.

How does this work and do you know how much it costs after the inital 3 months?

Ok so according to BT's website its £5 a month after the inital 3 months.

Is there a way I could purchase this and not subscribe and still monitor my home some way?

ive read reviews on these and apparently you can have it just email you stills to a set email account and or pda etc. but you cannot monitor it from abroad say on a laptop.

sorry i thought it was one of these which are also a bargain considering it comes with 3 camera's.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131020

Last edited:
not bad i did always want one of thsoe thingys

Back