Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Broadband cap limit question

kms

Inactive User
Got a question relating to cap limits. Say a broadband provider has caps e.g 3gig. Does this include upload and download or is it download only?

:Cheers:

allroad said:
check their faq pages

Ahh...did not think of that one... Checked it out...Yep it includes both..

What are usage allowances?
A usage allowance is the maximum amount of data (web pages, photos, music tracks, emails etc) that you can transfer across the Internet every month. This includes both downloading and uploading data (e.g. receiving and sending emails, surfing the Internet and uploading pages to your webspace).

Yep..true...but with the probs that everyone is facing with Supanet...I am unsure...

But then again, I guess it shall be a lot faster then my 56K dial-up, unless dutcho disagrees...

i use it when im in the uk and have had no probs its fast always on and seems stable i think its good value only problem is the email accout i cant send from it when im in spain via pop3

At time I could not even open web pages with craponet, It would seem if your a high downloader (ME) then your put on a separate ip range and get the worst connection possible. :flame:

I would NOT recommend this service to my worst enemy never mind my second family ;) And I think Huggi will agree that I'm on a faster isp now ;)

Sorry I pressed the edit button instead of the reply....lol BLOBBY

@gr8 info... been of help. I guess..i shall go with "a" virgin @ present. atleast to get me going.

@wiz..exC*W is my provider..i.e. N*L and it has told me .."its not available" in my area.. blo*dy fools...

That is a shame m8 as its been a great service so far, perhaps they will broaden their horizons at some point...

kms said:
@wiz..exC*W is my provider..i.e. N*L and it has told me .."its not available" in my area.. blo*dy fools...

When did you last check to see if they are in your area mate?

i just found out a few days ago that Ntl broadband has just come into my area.

yes but ive heard if u use nthell broadband alot ( over 1.5 gig a day) they shal get in touch and tel u to calm down otheriwse they wil cancel yr contract!!

Back