Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the job situation chookey, I'm still getting offers even in my 70's?? Surely there are younger candidates with better quals than I out there???
Did you ever wear 'Terry's' they were very popular shoes back in the day. I thought I spotted someone wearing a pair, but the soles were different as was the stitching. Ah well

None of the European Council were ever elected Mick. They're the ones who decide what, where and when!

Brexit or European Union - f****d if we stayed in europe or not. Brexit: f****d if we don't leave or leave. Europe hates us either way!

I agree with the job situation chookey, I'm still getting offers even in my 70's?? Surely there are younger candidates with better quals than I out there???
Did you ever wear 'Terry's' they were very popular shoes back in the day. I thought I spotted someone wearing a pair, but the soles were different as was the stitching. Ah well

I have a pair Trickers Keswick brogues, had them years but just priced them up and they are £395 😱. Also I think the goretex would have kept you a lot dryer than a pair of Levi’s.

i think its crazy for people to want to leave but i will keep the rest of me opinions on it to meself.

None of the European Council were ever elected Mick. They're the ones who decide what, where and when!

You’ve been reading The Daily Mail by the sound of it. That ain’t the way things work, unless of course you’re a sucker for their usual terminological inexactitudes.

i carn't believe the amount of people the think we are leaving Europe, they must have the same IQ as our politicians :)

I Joe the great Brexiter voted to leave and will do again and again if i need too.
I don`t have a British passport so i might be deported (fake news)
unless i get over 4yrs in prison then i can be deported (real news)
I say lets have a no deal and give`em feck all £0/€0
I don`t understand why people want to stay in it? and even more now how they see the true colours of the Nazi eu?

Last edited:
Not to me it is not?
I really don`t know why?

Employment protection laws
Access to the European Market (and through that world wide markets)
Stability
Laws that are about to come though about money laundering and tax evasion
Diversity
Access to work and live in Europe
The fact that a lot of Bexiters are right wing anti-imagents / diversity

I'm sure if I could be bothered I could make the list a lot longer

Employment protection laws
Access to the European Market (and through that world wide markets)
Stability
Laws that are about to come though about money laundering and tax evasion
Diversity
Access to work and live in Europe
The fact that a lot of Bexiters are right wing anti-imagents / diversity

I'm sure if I could be bothered I could make the list a lot longer

You still will be able to access the european market plus the whole wide world
Yes i`am against illegal immigrants
also against their laws about Rapists/Pedophiles having human rights
You will still be able to work and live in europe
You forgot that the 52% who voted to leave are Racists according to Owen Jones
do you really think that europe are going to stop selling stuff to their biggest buyers?
stop believing all the scaremongering fake news
I`m a immigrant but a legal one :cool:
have a good day Jon ;)

You still will be able to access the european market plus the whole wide world
Yes i`am against illegal immigrants
also against their laws about Rapists/Pedophiles having human rights
You will still be able to work and live in europe
You forgot that the 52% who voted to leave are Racists according to Owen Jones
do you really think that europe are going to stop selling stuff to their biggest buyers?
stop believing all the scaremongering fake news
I`m a immigrant but a legal one :cool:
have a good day Jon ;)

You see that is your point of view not mine, I disagree strongly, and would say what you are saying is "Fake News" like the £350 mil that we give Europe a week was fake news.

No one knows what will happen if / when we leave, I think that we will be a lot worse off, and can not see the upside, you see it the other way around.

Have a nice day Joe

I voted to remain, but I accept that people want to leave. Nothing can change that, however the deal we've accepted in principle is worse than staying in Europe. May's negotiating has been appalling, she played her trump card immediately, by agreeing to pay £39B to the EU before negotiations even started.

Also the majority of people who voted to leave did it to spite the tories, specifically Cameron and Osbourne. Yes there were/are xenophobic undertones, and imperialistic visions, and leaving the EU isn't going to resolve any of those issues. There will still be illegal immigrants jumping on trucks and ships to get here.

Also the laws will still be enforced, the EUCJ will still have president over any UK court for 8 years I believe, so the human rights of "pedophiles/rapists" will still be enforced. People want to go back to when the UK was a booming economy, and everyone had jobs, but leaving the EU isn't going to resolve that situation. The problem in the UK is not immigrants, it's sadly the UK people, many who feel they're entitled to live a life on benefits, and why should they work and get minimum wage when they can get x amount of benefits, and have you seen what they gave those immigrants down the road...

All the EU has done is flex its muscles by saying, these are the terms if you want to trade with us. If you dont, fine, then dont sign a deal. They're also using this as a warning to other countries who also may think of leaving. TBH Brexit is such a shambles from both sides, lets not forget that the vote isn't even legally binding, and can/could be reversed at anytime.

Leave/stay doesn't matter to me tbh, none of us know what the future will hold either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back