Brexit started

they put a hard border in Ireland and the peace process is ****ed to be honest

I fear you could be right on this. This is potentially dangerous situation that needs to be handled carefully, and I'm afraid I don't share mb63's optimism. Boris in charge of the Foreign Office doesn't inspire confidence.

Our diplomats are on the ball, they know how to play political Poker.

maximus1488 said:
We are re establishing ourselves as an Empire.

Look, we understand your problem. You were born 80 years too late and in the wrong European country: but that's life, you just need to man up and deal with it.

"""
FFS, I didn't start this thread to start a race war.
I asked HOW WILL BREXIT AFFECT YOU? not, do you think the Jews are going to take over ffs!
Can Mods just boot all the garbage please?
Fookin' forum hijackers, nothing changes lol!"""

Nobodys trying to start a race war, dont make it out to be something its not, that just plain filthy behaviour
and the thread was not JUST about how the brexit will effect us
"thats your second attempt to pervert reality"

"OK, so what are your views?
What is most important?
Immigration?
Imports?
Exports?

HOW WILL BREXIT AFFECT YOU?"

You asked for peoples views, dont cry when people a little more educated, and a little less indoctinated i suspect, give you answers that your uncomfortable with and certainly dont start trying to censor people, how old are you ffs

Ive been studying Empires my whole life, i have a good understanding beyond that of your average civilian of how the world works and where power exists, history, strategy, tactics, Ideology, politics, religious power houses too including those powerful enough to take somebody elses land by force and create their own nation

Brexit was the rebirth of Nationalism in Britain

Nationalism
patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.
"an early consciousness of nationalism and pride"
synonyms:patriotism, patriotic sentiment, allegiance/loyalty to one's country, loyalism, nationality

We had a referendum, the Nationalists Won
We are re establishing ourselves as an Empire, the sooner you get used to that Fact the easier and more comfortable your life will become

As you can see im more than capable of defending my position
That said I didnt come here looking for a fight, just to share some wisdom with my fellow countrymen / women

Have a nice day

While i dont 100% agree with naras reply post i do think you need a reality check....5 posts...just joined and hitting us with this political crap...go home and watch the news yourself...we dont want to see it...well i dont anyway.

Politics is worse than a religious conversation in my eyes...i have neither cnversations with anyone so take it elsewhere....well said tho nara

Ok edit....16 posts...mb63>-) soz maximus

"""

While i dont 100% agree with naras reply post i do think you need a reality check....5 posts...just joined and hitting us with this political crap...go home and watch the news yourself...we dont want to see it...well i dont anyway

is it not clear to see the news he/she is watching a channel that might be called "extreme mad tv"?

Does look like 5 post pit stop?

some extreme views from @maximus1488

:eh?:

This thread is on the verge of being binned tbh. We have relaxed a bit on political threads but that may need to change if this shite continues.

I get what your saying @countryboy, Brexit is political so the thread is political and I agree it could be interesting discussion but as per usual there is always an arse pops into to spoil it for others :(

I have deleted the offensive posts but the guys that quoted content, they posts have been left.

Lets get it back on track without bringing race religion etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify Countryboy is addressing maximus not me lol. The posts he is referring to have been removed :)

Back