breakthrough maps

skywalker

Inactive User
Reaction score
if anyone wants the latest maps they are in my share under mohaa maps latest ill stay on hub for a few hours if anyone wants them

Anyone fancy taking on the UKF Clan today 213.253.57.56 ?

Sky/huggi/Zoo/Bert/Dutcho/Jake lol/D<>/Madbomber/

say 3.00 pm go in under yer Dw username an what sides the other Dw members are on try to jump on same side

No mods etc as they ban you forethwith an place yer name as a cheat on most of other Mohaa servers

would be good to see how we do as a Digital World clan .. they think they are the tops in the uk shall we prove them wrong lads :) :)

If you cant get on the ***DW ***side right away just keep trying we will all end up on same team eventually :Cheers:

Anyone fancy a bash post yer names

Match 3.00 pm :)

sounds ok m8 to me will try and be there.

Oh god im guner miss it AGAIN :Cry: wife wants to go shopping with the kids so i cant see me getting back in time cuz the kids are having mcdonalds too,would of loved to have joined in........ :rolleyes:

I'll try and be there scoot ..................it depends on the Chelsea v Man U game any idea what time kick off ?

feck hate rifles cant use em..just been on there with scoot i came top if thats anythink to go by

never heard of this clan scoot just been on watcing them we should have no problems have u organised it properly or are we gatecrashing lol

Tried to get in but server full :( maybe next times guys...... how did u get on anyway?

Nice maps SKY,lets hope we get to use em........ :) just had me 5 year lad playing single player on the new maps,he seemed to like em too LMAO

Back