Breaking news for Playing PS3 backup

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
Finally Paradox decided to release the PS3 exploit, and guess what, it's really easy to use! All you need is the PS3 controller and a secret button during PS3 boot which will disable the disc protection. You can load any backup after this!! To enable the exploit press the following buttons at the same time on the PS3 controller after power on; L1, L2, R1, R2, SELECT, START, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, press and hold while rotating both the analog sticks clockwise slowly then tap X distinctively once. It takes a while to get a hang of it, but it is worth the effort. Please note that some buttons might be hard to reach at the same time so get a friend to help or use your feet to aid."
Since we don't have blue ray dvd writer.. Maybe people who has writer and test it and found out the truth

well it aint breaking news, been around for a while. i would loved to have watched someone trying to get this to work, the first time they seen it.

so who all tryed it before scrolling down this far.:Hit:

Finally Paradox decided to release the PS3 exploit, and guess what, it's really easy to use! All you need is the PS3 controller and a secret button during PS3 boot which will disable the disc protection. You can load any backup after this!! To enable the exploit press the following buttons at the same time on the PS3 controller after power on; L1, L2, R1, R2, SELECT, START, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, press and hold while rotating both the analog sticks clockwise slowly then tap X distinctively once. It takes a while to get a hang of it, but it is worth the effort. Please note that some buttons might be hard to reach at the same time so get a friend to help or use your feet to aid."
Since we don't have blue ray dvd writer.. Maybe people who has writer and test it and found out the truth

well it aint breaking news, been around for a while. i would loved to have watched someone trying to get this to work, the first time they seen it.

so who all tryed it before scrolling down this far.:Hit:

I think this was an April fool wasn't it? I'd be surpirsed if anyone was taken in by this. Can you imagine how much Sony would have spent on security for this console?

Can't beat a classic, made me laugh the first time it was on here and once again.

I think this was an April fool wasn't it? I'd be surpirsed if anyone was taken in by this. Can you imagine how much Sony would have spent on security for this console?

yes it was. i only remembered about it because someone was on ******* today asking if it was real. i couldnt believe it, that he actually thought it might have been

http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/default.php

the site above selling modchips etc has it on the front page of their site. near the bottom.
dont know why they have it on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha cant belive anyone would actually think it would work or be that simple
if someone tried it please record it so we can all have a laugh
lmao
bobo

Yeah - it works on mine too, if you do it with a usb key in with a .jpg named MS$config??.jpg then it will also load xbox 360 games!
Cant believe it :Biggrin2:

I Also found out while in game if you press the PS button, then down twice, then x twice it will play Wii games too. :silly:

my back was hurting before l tried this and its fine now ... great find

I tried this on my SNES - Now I can play playstation 3 games and extrapolate the exact location of the pots of gold at the end of rainbows !!! Awesome !

I found that if i did this on my spectrum it not only worked but let me play all the ps3 games and gave me all the intel on res' fall of man!!:drink:

I found that if i did this on my spectrum it not only worked but let me play all the ps3 games and gave me all the intel on res' fall of man!!:drink:

PMS !!! LOL !!!!

Guys i can play PS3 games on my Sony Erricson K850i and make phone calls on me PS3 :Biggrin2:

PMS !!! LOL !!!!

Guys i can play PS3 games on my Sony Erricson K850i and make phone calls on me PS3 :Biggrin2:

you never know, you might be able to do that at some point in the future. the phone calls i mean. the ps3 recognises sony phones via blutooth.

Mine dont :grayno: how do you do that mate ?

i aint tried it, just read about it. dont think you can do anything with it just now. but there is talk of being able to use it as a head set in the future.

im just guessing this is what you do.

set your phone to discover mode in blutooth settings

on the ps3 go to "accessory settings"

then "register bluetooth device"

then "register headset"

it should pick up your phone.

Back