Brands Hatch Driving experience

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just woundered if anyone has done this.

I bought it for my fella for his birthday, drive BMW M3 first with instructor to show u how to take the lines, then u have 15 minutes around the track then 15 minutes in a single seater formula 1 typr racing car for 15 minutes, sounds like fun

RaceMaster

I had it several years back for a gift. I think it was nigel mansel school of driving or something similar. It was a good laugh as it was bought for me but didn't last as long as I'd hope. Has a big safety talk first and then out in the BMWs. Shitty thing was they made us drive first which was a bit daunting and then the instructor drove around for a lap afterwards. Seemed odd to me. Anyhoo, there was a young guy there looked a bit like naseem hamed. Try and get him if you can as he drifted around most of the corners which was a laugh as none of the others seemed to. The old F1 at the end was great. Real basic box flying by the seat of your pants but great experience. I'm sure he'll enjoy it if he's a petrol head :)

I've done quite a few track days on my bike and its great fun but the time goes really quick. 15 minute will equate to around 6 or 7 laps I think round brands.

I am sure he will love it anyway.

thanks guy's ....it does seem a lot of money for what u get but the only reason i got it was because, what do u get a guy who has everything..... lol

Back