bradford receiving new cards

jockyboy36

Inactive User
Reaction score
looks like the end is near for sonny bradford.just got of phone from a mate who has told me he received the new n3 viewing card this morning,it says on letter to activate it in next 2 wks,looks like they got a couple of weeks left b4 the dreaded black screen appears and the end to free telly..booohooo

looks like the end is near for sonny bradford.just got of phone from a mate who has told me he received the new n3 viewing card this morning,it says on letter to activate it in next 2 wks,looks like they got a couple of weeks left b4 the dreaded black screen appears and the end to free telly..booohooo

yeah im in bradford and have just recieved my new card today

gutted!!! :Angryfire :Angryfire

we got ours today in wakefield aswell

Sheffield and Rotherham have them too :Angryfire

How long do we reckon N3 will take to hit these areas now then?

Damn - they could wait until the end of the footy season! :)

they say 2 wks but only virgin knows,you could still get more.but lets face it,its going to be sooner rather than later.if you leave it then it goes off ,and then decide to go legal,you will be waiting ages on an install date because as soon as an area is off ,demand for legal services goes through the roof prolonging the agony of normal telly.,,,bummmmeeerrrrr

they say 2 wks but only virgin knows,you could still get more.but lets face it,its going to be sooner rather than later.if you leave it then it goes off ,and then decide to go legal,you will be waiting ages on an install date because as soon as an area is off ,demand for legal services goes through the roof prolonging the agony of normal telly.,,,bummmmeeerrrrr

Im already legal with XL TV and a multi room :) only really used the D500c for SS1, 2 and 3 :)

SO it wont be a great loss really to me

Back