Boy Racers beware....

Jesus ,we have given aid etc to Ukraine and this is how they repay us , turning us into plastic police Karen's.🙄😂😂😂

It's said that the phone has to be tapped when you see the offence occur, well that means that you will be using a phone while driving which is also an offence so are you then also going to get done for using the phone ?
Plus, you need to use the app........................Don't download the fecking app !
I'm alright, I don't have a mobile phone, if I get sent a summons my excuse will be that I was trying to take the details of some fecker using their mobile phone and must of inadvertently committed the offence.

It's said that the phone has to be tapped when you see the offence occur, well that means that you will be using a phone while driving which is also an offence so are you then also going to get done for using the phone ?
Plus, you need to use the app........................Don't download the fecking app !
I'm alright, I don't have a mobile phone, if I get sent a summons my excuse will be that I was trying to take the details of some fecker using their mobile phone and must of inadvertently committed the offence.
According to the story

"Those using the app while driving will not face a risk of using a mobile phone behind the wheel, as they will simply be required to touch the home screen to record a breach."

According to the story

"Those using the app while driving will not face a risk of using a mobile phone behind the wheel, as they will simply be required to touch the home screen to record a breach."
But it then leaves open a chance to plead that a driver was only touching their phone screen for the same sort of reason, but not necessarily for the same app because you cannot treat one app differently than another unless a specific law is introduced to state so.

But it then leaves open a chance to plead that a driver was only touching their phone screen for the same sort of reason, but not necessarily for the same app because you cannot treat one app differently than another unless a specific law is introduced to state so.
But tapping the screen in the app would be recorded with the time.

Back