Boy, Four, Mauled To Death By Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus that looks painfull :(

I bet the dogs owner would swear blind it's a big softie.
lol yep your spot on, 47 bite wounds in total that just two pic's, thing that cant understand is the dog never barked growled not a thing ? just went low to the ground and did what you see ...there is a court date as to what will happen to the dog (it's still at home)

Thas absolute rubbish........All dogs are dangerous, in the past 25 years I have owned 2 staffies, 1 English Bull Terrier, a Pitbull Terrier, a Jack russell and I have at the moment an American Bulldog, the only dog out of the ones I owned that ever bit anyone was the Jack Russell

Here we go again. I wish people would pay attention. :grayno:

This thread is not about biting. All dogs can bite. It's about kids being mauled to death!

Apologies for shouting.

Last edited:

This thread is not about biting. All dogs can bite. It's about kids being mauled to death!

Apologies for shouting.

hahaha another dickhead quote...........every dog breed he mentions minus the jack russell has killed someone in the past....

Apologies for calling you a dickhead...dickhead

you dont sniff girls nickers do you m8..............your typing sounds familier

Last edited:

Apologies for shouting.

Actualy most folk are talking about and quoting dangerous dog's, which would include dogs that bite or maul without killing.

This thread is starting to take the piss abit. All dogs were evolved from wolves so yes they do have an istinct to bite if provoked like any other living thing on this planet, the only difference with dogs is how they are treated and brought up, if you have a dog in a loving envioment, well looked after and treated properly and then the same breed of dog from the same litter and keep it outside, mistreat it and show no affection then the later is going to be more volatile, its simples.

Some muppets on this forum are so blinded by the press that they are specifing which breeds are most likely to attack ie. Staffs, Rotties, German Shepards.
What a load of BS!

My moms got a Jack Russel and that is a little cnut for snapping at your ankles when you walk into the house and if she hears somebody knock at the door she barks like mad and has to be locked in the kitchen oroutside for 5 mins until she has calmed down.

I just feel that if this had been a smaller dog or more popular breed of dog such as a Jack Russel or Yorkshire Terrier then this thread wouldn't be 11 pages long, as members who are only educated on dogs via the press wouldn't be in here saying all these so called dangerous breeds have to be banned, ffs lads how many of you people saying these breeds should be banned have actually owned 1 of these breeds Im 100% sure you wouldn't be taking this stance then.

l cant believe how the thread has turned out .. if u pratts where in a pub talking about this would u slag one another off face to face .. l dont think so ..

I just feel that if this had been a smaller dog or more popular breed of dog such as a Jack Russel or Yorkshire Terrier then this thread wouldn't be 11 pages long,
FFS this thread is about dogs that attack to kill eg Pitbulls, staffs ect, when was the last time a Jack Russel or Yorkshire Terrier had a kid by the throat and shook them like a rag doll.

l cant believe how the thread has turned out .. if u pratts where in a pub talking about this would u slag one another off face to face .. l dont think so ..

Some of them would but only if they had there dog with them :)....we need a "on a wind up smiley".

cant believe i've caused so much sh*t with this thread lol... people are gona have their opinions which they are entitled to.. everything bites, even the missus lol but here we're talkin about defenceless young kids who are getting killed by these dangerous breeds........ im no expert on dogs that why after the opening post i have read but not commented but it seems to me that its same type/kind of dogs that seem to be doing this....

i dont know how owning a dog works i.e. is it registered or anything but i believe that every dog should registered/verified whatever u wanna call it to ensure it is not illegal. have a collar or something which signals that this dog has been checked out and is legal. any that aren't (most likely will be banned/illegal) should be killed asap and the owner should be prosecuted.

@ the bouncer: dangerous dogs are called dangerous for reason, its because that is exactly what they are. not only are they a threat to kids but also to adults too. whatever breed you have might not attack now but how can u guarantee it wont in the future? i hope it doesnt ever attack u or ur family but if it does only then will u realise why people are calling for them to be killed and banned.

ask any of the families who have lost (mainly) a child to these stupid dogs whether they would ever have one again? i guarantee you that 9/10 will say never..... and that 1/10 will be a total plonk*r!

oops, yeah that would be the one. I was thinking of a fishing smiley for some reason..oh well.

Think I should work on my there's and theirs too looking at that post again...back to school for me.

Last edited:
I think this thread has degenerated enough

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back