Boxnation Feed - Dereck Chisora v Malik Scott...

saj1985

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey peeps!

Boxing - Boxnation Feed,
24.5W - 11582 H 5632 FEC: 3/4

Tagged as ARQIVA UKI458 ENC3

Live from Wembley Arena, London
The Vacant WBO International Heavyweight Championship
Dereck Chisora v Malik Scott
on the undercard...
Gary O'Sullivan v Billy Joe Saunders
WBO International Middleweight Championship

Enjoy! :)

p.s thanks to jsilva @ Satelliweb

Attachments

• screenshot (1).jpg
    screenshot (1).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 9
Its also on 10E but I couldn't pull in the feed to verify :(

Must get bigger dish lol

Thanks for sharing saj :)

chisora fight going to start now! :)

the 10 east feed is hi-def and the key is available,regards mdt

yea it got posted about 40 mins after my post lol,
didnt realize it was in HD though

i know the fights finished but for future reference would i be able to generate a key from technomate keymaker for encrypted feeds ?
the 10 east feed is hi-def and the key is available,regards mdt

i know the fights finished but for future reference would i be able to generate a key from technomate keymaker for encrypted feeds ?

For what type of box?
Most of these encrypted feeds are biss and the keys are readily available

its the tm 5402 hd. how do people find the bisss key or can i generate it with technomaker ?
For what type of box?
Most of these encrypted feeds are biss and the keys are readily available

its the tm 5402 hd. how do people find the bisss key or can i generate it with technomaker ?

Will have to wait for one of the lads @digi247 or @mdt to answer that one m8 as I only have an enigma2 box,sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have to wait for one of the lads @digi247 or @mdt to answer that one m8 as I only have an enigma2 box,sorry

i dont find the key i get it from elswhere or its sent to me via pm. there are ways of finding the keys with cudabiss or cw finder and @digi247 has thew ability on his pc when needed,regards mdt

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont find the key i get it from elswhere or its sent to me via pm. there are ways of finding the keys with cudabiss or cw finder and @digi247 has thew ability on his pc when needed,regards mdt

Cheers m8,my personal query is can the key be added manually to the TM non linux boxes or does it then need a new softcam?

Cheers m8,my personal query is can the key be added manually to the TM non linux boxes or does it then need a new softcam?

you can add it manually into the softcam using notepad++ ect but you will need the sid aswell,regards mdt

you can add it manually into the softcam using notepad++ ect but you will need the sid aswell,regards mdt

Thanks again m8 :)
I will store that in my head somewhere,till I forget again lol

Back