box or stick

just looked at the comparison between them both
and i would go with the box
bigger cpu
more memory

thats my view

the box is more powerful and also has Ethernet connection so should perform better

but the stick is smaller and cheaper

get both

I ended up buying the stick and can't fault it. Don't use Netflix or prime etc. so sideloaded kodi and works a treat for half the price

Sent from my HTC One_M8

I buying the stick and can't fault it kodi and works very good but no Ethernet connection m8

Probs go for the stuck in seeing kodi a lot is that the or one of the best apps for it

My daughter got it and I saw a film looked ok to be fare just going to order one from Amazon they £35 quid is that the cheapest or shall I look around

Ok nice one I'll order now and then gave a read up on what they can do cheers all

Personally I'd opt for the box over the stick purely because of the wifi.
Although the wifi range is ok in the stick you'll never beat a straight ethernet. ...especially with streaming and that's what people use em for.
The better connection the better reception imho.
Don't get me wrong and think the stick ain't good coz it's great but for connectivity then it's gotta be the box.

Interested in the stick, what does Kodi allow you to watch ?

You can load on kodi tru the playstore now but with the stick you gotta use fire starter to load the apps.
You can configure it to your liking but the wookie wizard will give you everything you'll ever want.

I've got a t8 and use it wireless, I have loaded my kodi build on to four sticks for friends and none of them have had any problems. I have not used wookie and don't know much about it. I prefer to build my own kodi set up. I would say learn how to install add-ons so when new one come out you've got the know how. TR Total installer has a great add-on portal but you have register its free and you can also load different kodi community builds there is loads if you don't like wookie.

TR Total installer has a great add-on portal but you have register its free.

I registered there over a month ago but they won’t send me the email for account activation.

Every time I try to sign in I get this

“Your account is still awaiting admin approval.”

I gave up in the end

No need for firestarter.
Adbfire works fine, wookie is overkill and not needed.
Theres a lot in the wookie wizard and its geared toward buying the pro version i suppose.....SilenceRom is a better cleaner setup with less"overkill".......or theres plenty of other community builds to choose from

Back