bowyer v dyer; a fans view

8780davy

New Member ++
Reaction score
on saturady i went to watch my favourite team play football, what i saw was two idiots both playing for the same team fighting in front of 51,000 football fans.
both were fighting, both were swinging punches, and both were to blame.
what makes even more incredible was that we were already down to ten men and we were getting beat 3-0, i could moan that the ref did not give two penalties or give some other excuse as why we got beat; but then i would be kidding myself and anyone else that believed me.
the fact is that those two lunatics just blew any chance that we had of getting anything out of this season, slim as it was.

do we sack them; no not at this point we can't afford to give players away, and also we do not have the cover.

do we fine them; yes big style; and give the heavy fines to a charity to do something good with.

do they play for the team again; yes why cut off your nose to spite your face.

i would make the two of them share rooms, seats on the bus and even the same shower just to hack them off.

i support newcastle united (united thats a laugh) to see football and nothing else.

as a newcastle fan i apolgise for the disgraceful behaviour of of our players.

8780 davy

it was a STUPID thing to do? how childish do u have to be not to control ur anger against your own team mate!!! im sure players have disagreements all the time but they settle it like adults off the football pitch (or in training)

after watching newcastle v villa on match of the day. two words spring to mind hand bags.

i wouldnt say sack them but fine them both. it was wrong what they did, players can learn from experience so hopefully they wont do it again.

hand bag's at ten pace's

me bird call throw a better punch than them too (OVER PAID) *****'s...............

They could always come and play for Celtic till the end of the season :Hit:

Well Hello my toonie friend....;) Every time u play us you seem to beat yourselves at the moment....thing is its what you get from Bowyer..great footballer...crap boxer...:)

I feel sorry for Newcastle fans having to put up with those two idiots. Bowyer and Dyer are a disgrace! Spoiled brats the two of them.

again it's the poor old supporters that end up paying the price and feeling the pain it's about time some of these players realized just how fortunate they are

Newcastle fans deserve better than the shower of s**t they've had this season.I was at the England vz AZerbazzzanski game and i thought the stadium was excellent {not as good the theatre of dreams} but they have one of the best stadiums in the premier.

can anyone help

may b some an-ga management classes or how about a bit of male bonding bowyer really needs alot of it :BUMMER: :CRYBABY:

I'm a Leeds Utd fan (a cross I have to bear lol) and would like to know how may chances Lee Bowyer's going to get. I think he's just a nasty piece of work, full stop!

well i am a leeds united fan and been there bought the t-shirt lol bowyer lol : asshole

Back