Bouquet list for DM800Se

doeflax

Inactive User
Reaction score
-> Mod's. Point me in the right direction/location for this post if you feel the need.
I just wanted to post & say a big thumbs up goes to Rats for his bouquet list. I have been involved with these receivers for many years, and yesterday decided to compare my current bouquet provider with the Rats download available here. Super result I have to say! Bouquet list coupled with the picon file of the same name, makes my receivers look the biz!!
Quick question if Rat's about. What purpose does the updater serve? :questionmark:

-> Mod's. Point me in the right direction/location for this post if you feel the need.
I just wanted to post & say a big thumbs up goes to Rats for his bouquet list. I have been involved with these receivers for many years, and yesterday decided to compare my current bouquet provider with the Rats download available here. Super result I have to say! Bouquet list coupled with the picon file of the same name, makes my receivers look the biz!!
Quick question if Rat's about. What purpose does the updater serve? :questionmark:

It downloads the latest list to your box from the plugin menu.

thanx Ferret. I already have an Autobouquetsmaker in my plugin menu on the image installed. Will this autoupdater conflict? or will I be able to run the 2 side by side?

thanx Ferret. I already have an Autobouquetsmaker in my plugin menu on the image installed. Will this autoupdater conflict? or will I be able to run the 2 side by side?

Yeah if you installed rats list it would remove any bouquets made by auto bouquets

Yeah if you installed rats list it would remove any bouquets made by auto bouquets

If you then run ABM ( 30 odd seconds with LraiZer version ) you can have both lists together

If you then run ABM ( 30 odd seconds with LraiZer version ) you can have both lists together

Thats correct but you have to install rats first you can not do it the other way around, then there is a setting in ABM to not delete bouquets so you can use a multi sat list i assume.

I just wanted to post & say a big thumbs up goes to Rat for his bouquet list. I have been involved with these receivers for many years, and yesterday decided to compare my current bouquet provider with the Rat's download available here. Super result I have to say! Bouquet list coupled with the picon file of the same name, makes my receivers look the biz!!

Thank You for the post @doeflax, it's nice to read positive comments every now and then where people appreciate the work you do :) when I read things like this it makes me realise people are getting the benefits of what you do :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats correct but you have to install rats first you can not do it the other way around, then there is a setting in ABM to not delete bouquets so you can use a multi sat list i assume.

yes, I've seen that option. ok, I will have a play with the plugins & settings. See what develops. ok, another quick question, I notice that, even though I have edited the channel list to suit my preference, once the ABM has done its thing, the channels seem to revert back to the default list. Is this normal? Can this be set so that this doesn't happen?
Thanx for your input people :Cheers:

ur welcome Rats. Don't worry, lots of people out there that luv the work you do, just not all of them will post their feelings here. I think we all realise the tireless effort you need to put in, in order to pull together something of this magnitude. Rat's bouquets/picons . . . . . . . fanbloodytastic :banana:

i run both AutoBouquetsMaker & Rats no conflicts for me

-> alimac. Have you edited your channel lists? Does the running of the ABM convert your lists back to the original default? Or does it leave them the way you have set them up?

mmmm, ok, will test drive it over the weekend.
Thanx to all : thanks :

I am waiting to get access to downloads, so I can check out ABM & Rat's bouquets on DM800se

While waiting: today I figured out a way to edit existing bouquet on E2, I added autobouquet, then by using DreamboxEdit, I was able to edit the bouquet on my PC, then I uploaded to the Dreambox. Now I just need to figure out how to add picons.

:dance:

Ive never used Rat's Bouquets along side AutoBouquets

If the 2 are installed Im presuming you get Rat's Bouquets at the beginning and AutoBouquets at the end ?

What's the advantage of using both together ??

not sure what
advantage if any their is other than if one has a problem the other is available as backup
but they can run side by side on my spare box ABM shows first Rats Bouquets next probably how it was setup

Ive never used Rat's Bouquets along side AutoBouquets

If the 2 are installed Im presuming you get Rat's Bouquets at the beginning and AutoBouquets at the end ?

What's the advantage of using both together ??

The version I'm using created by LraiZer sorts the channels by region, in my case Scotland west as well as setting the buckets in Sly order. Makes it easier for me to find the channels I view most.

I also use your list on a regular basis as I find navigating your list easier for certain channels.

It's just my personal preference I suppose. I appreciate all your hard work and effort mate.

Thank You for the post @doeflax, it's nice to read positive comments every now and then where people appreciate the work you do :) when I read things like this it makes me realise people are getting the benefits of what you do :)

Thanks

Thank you Rats for all your hard work! I am an idiot noob, flashed an image (alimac) in august, wondered why the channels werent updating - no bloody space! Got your latest 15/12 one; had a great family night watching Ms. Doubtfire! So thank you!

Back