boring

Well over the new year I tried to save the day with my trusty psp.
We were visiting a friend and staying over new year, and took the lad's new wii. We try to set it up and he says oh I don't have the remote for the tv, you can't change channel to the AV channel. So I grab the latest ir shell and start hitting the tv with the ir to change channel, but fail due to him having a lame @ss tv. Oh well at least it wasn't the psp at fault. Ok that's my lame post for the month. At least I got drunk for New Year!

hi guys and happy new year.

don't get on much these days as sue has acused me of looking for a internet bride,with the amount of time i spend on the computer so have knocked it on the head for a while to keep the peace. but iam keeping an eye on what is happening when she nips out lol

@kryton and @janobi my night with mrs jth is a thursday so you two can fight it out for the other nights pmsl

keep up the good work guys,i might not be posting but iam keeping in touch with whats going on when i have a chance :thumbsup:

did shes go to the shops or something ya big diddy lol
GROW A PAIR

found ur tinternet burd al [ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qX58bjwIbiQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
hi guys and happy new year.

don't get on much these days as sue has acused me of looking for a internet bride,with the amount of time i spend on the computer so have knocked it on the head for a while to keep the peace. but iam keeping an eye on what is happening when she nips out lol

@kryton and @janobi my night with mrs jth is a thursday so you two can fight it out for the other nights pmsl

keep up the good work guys,i might not be posting but iam keeping in touch with whats going on when i have a chance :thumbsup:

happy new year to you and your family al
let me be the first to say "who wears the trousers in your house" lol
fear the reaper but never the mrs ;)

hmmm this could be tricky because me and janobi will be taking mrs jth at the same time on a thursday. sorry mate, it's a case of either joining in the fun or changing your night to a friday (if she has the strength).

nice to see you around again al. tell the mrs if she keeps nagging you about the internet you will send john round with his little lightsaber :lsabre:

btw what ever happened to the golf? we never did finish tiger woods last course...or am i missing a round :err:

Last edited:
happy new year to you and your family al
let me be the first to say "who wears the trousers in your house" lol
fear the reaper but never the mrs ;)

hmmm this could be tricky because me and janobi will be taking mrs jth at the same time on a thursday. sorry mate, it's a case of either joining in the fun or changing your night to a friday (if she has the strength).

nice to see you around again al. tell the mrs if she keeps nagging you about the internet you will send john round with his little lightsaber :lsabre:

btw what ever happened to the golf? we never did finish tiger woods last course...or am i missing a round :err:

Kryton, your a leg end mate. Classic. @Al Happy new year my man, and sort that missus out. Mine tried using the internet bride thing too. So I told her straight. She aint my bride, shes a cleaner, who I sleep with too. lol. And they dont answer back. Well they do, but its in russian, so I cant understand her. lol.

Hey + me too ther was a time when BRO came to me for help lol
now KYRTON has to clean up my advice to save some poor soul from bricking his psp lol
but even the funs gone out of that now !! PANDORA`S here !! lol i`ve never bricked one yet but u never know !!!????

ps mine and highlanders stickies are in the ARCHIVE VAULTS now !!!lol

happy late new year all.

I'm still visiting the forum just not had a lot of time recently. Got a new dog so he's been a bit of a handful plus the usual xmas and new year stuff.

Any tournaments planned for this year? Tiger 08 was great fun last year, I'd certainly be up for another tourny, anyone else?

Been wasting my time with fight night and ad hoc socom games in between having my hands chewed off.

Wish he would make his mind up!!

rangers.......celtic.....

common john get a grip, it's either one or the other :Laugh:

Back