BMW owners are the worst drivers.

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I did smile a few years back when I read the re-interpreted acronym: Bad Motorist Warning.

Round our way they are no worse than the Audi, Fiesta and Corsa drivers. (I drive an Astra ;))

I'm by no means the worlds best driver, but I definately tend to notice the bad behaviour of the repmobiles and boy/girl racers more than other demographics.

Last edited:
Last year an old bastard in a green BMW nealry wiped my family out.
I drove along side him and punched his passenger wing mirror off, all hell broke loose after that.

Round here it's got to be the kids in the Hot-Hatches that are the worst, Corsa drivers probably being the worst.

the worse drivers are the wankers in company audis/bmws/mercs wearing suits with a jacket hanging in the back, along with coffin dodgers and middle lane hoggers

i drive like a tw@ no matter what car im in lol, wether its my black BMW or my little white van, if im driving, its because ive got somewhere i need to be, if youre in my way, then youre in my way, and ill overtake you on either side, you should stay left

people who got all day to get nowhere pi$$ me off

:proud:

LOL...

I find "nearly dead pensioner in micra", "middle lane HGV man" and "rep talking on phone in merc" slightly worse than BMW man.

BMW man still pisses me off though!

This might come in useful? :proud:

bmw.gif

the worse drivers are the wankers in company audis/bmws/mercs wearing suits with a jacket hanging in the back,

:proud:

Haha that made me laugh!! describes me lol. yet its not compay its my own.

Although in the same article it states that the most insurance claim comes from ford owners and BMW's are not even in the list.

I think its just an opinion rather than fact.

Although in the same article it states that the most insurance claim comes from ford owners and BMW's are not even in the list.

i suspect that is due to the shear numbers, there are far more fords than bmw's in the uk, and most of the bmw's getting on a bit aren't insured anyway......lol

a lot of these surveys are done asking people who dont drive much

i do about 60k a year, and even though i have been 'involved' in a few crashes, i have never crashed into anybody.

i can tell if a truck is going to change lanes, even though the car in front of me, or behind me, will be caught unawares when he actually does

how?

as you come up behind it, you look at the miirrors

most people drive round and cant see further than the end of their bonnet, they dont look any further than the back of the car in front, instead of lookint to the furthest point in the road they can see, and constantly scanning the road back

the people asked these questions dont spend much time on motorways, so cant read the traffic ahead, and end up causing problems for the traffic behind them, which is probably cars built for long stretches on the motorways, waiting to get past them, as they start to panic as theyre not on their normal side streets

Back