BM7000s connection failed ?

parker13

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
When I go to blade online I get a connection failed message, I'm online as I can connect to my server and watch youtube, I have done a factory reset and loaded the latest software, January 5th 2012 but still getting the error, anyone have any ideas ?

really all there is in the blade online is channel files and these can be downloaded else where

ok, trying to sort out 7 day epg, thought I had to download channel files and leave it on the last one for a few mins, have a usb connected.

what area are you in think there are 4 areas covered in the blade .cant remember what but i am sure someone can upload the channel map for your area
sorry i cant at the moment as my mates got my blade

Hi, I'm in the south west,

im in the southwest mate... when i get home tonight ill put up my channel list for unless some one beats e to it :)

i have never had any probs connecting to blade on line tho......

Would appreciate that Ratts, done a factory reset, reloaded the sotware that came on it, updated to the 5th jan software but still instantly says connection failed when I go to blade online.

Would appreciate that Ratts, done a factory reset, reloaded the sotware that came on it, updated to the 5th jan software but still instantly says connection failed when I go to blade online.

sorry mate i forgot, ill do it for you now.... wont be long :)

here you go mate :)

by the way im getting connection failed too now :( .. so its not just you ...........

Attachments

• cndf file blade.zip
    26 KB · Views: 15
Many thanks for going to the trouble to do that mate, much appreciated, got the epg working as well although in the right hand window it starts with progs that started a few hours ago, is that normal ?

Many thanks for going to the trouble to do that mate, much appreciated, got the epg working as well although in the right hand window it starts with progs that started a few hours ago, is that normal ?

yes mate... but usually when to scroll across and select the channel that is at the right time it will update and lose those progs...

or hit the green button for epg mode like the sly box ;)

Cheers, was close to pluging my Dreambox DM800 back in as crossepg is so good but this box is growing on me, DM800 will be sold on soon.

Cheers, was close to pluging my Dreambox DM800 back in as crossepg is so good but this box is growing on me, DM800 will be sold on soon.

i think its a good box the blade tbh... easy to set up and works with no messing about :)

if you got a spare usb stick lying around plug it into the back of the box and when you put the box into standby it will load all the epg info on to it and when you switch the box back on it will load the epg back to the box, so saves you leaving it on the epg channel to get it all back...

just leave it the epg every so often for the epg to update, thats it ;)

Back