Bm7000 red light

faz0161

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have got a bm7000 that iv had for 2 years now.. its been a long time iv not used it as i used to use it on my motorized dish.. i have a big problem.. basically it turns on and everything is fine but some times it randomly turns off automatically and when u try turn it back on it displays red flashing light on the front screen.. iv been told its a hardware problem.. maybe needs some caps changing on the psu.. is there anyone who is willing to have a look at it for me or find a soloution and i will copensate for the time and effort

Hi i have got a bm7000 that iv had for 2 years now.. its been a long time iv not used it as i used to use it on my motorized dish.. i have a big problem.. basically it turns on and everything is fine but some times it randomly turns off automatically and when u try turn it back on it displays red flashing light on the front screen.. iv been told its a hardware problem.. maybe needs some caps changing on the psu.. is there anyone who is willing to have a look at it for me or find a soloution and i will copensate for the time and effort

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/blade-7000s-550/371895-bladebox-bm7000s-we-red.html

hi thanks for the reply joe516.. i have tried this proccess but did not work.. il give it another go and see what happens.. is there any way to flash it via rs232? and what softwares are there that will help
thanks once again

Back