Blamo repo closes

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
MR. Blamo announced on Twitter that he has shut down the very popular Blamo Repository.

Source Wirelesshack Another great place closes the door. :(

Make sure to turn off updates @Spectre, and put on Deathstar, also Illuminate are on the verge of releasing Underdog which sounds like it will be good, lots of devs joining this.

Now I've found how to globally disable updates and individual add-ons.

I was looking for that ages ago.

Easy really :) kodi is when You mess and read up about it enough, I still really like it. It is worth adding an auto pairing program like supremacy pair with, from the supremacy repo. Although You have to redo it every 4 hours it makes thinks a hole lot better if You haven't got a real debrid account.

Make sure to turn off updates @Spectre, and put on Deathstar, also Illuminate are on the verge of releasing Underdog which sounds like it will be good, lots of devs joining this.

Are these still the best ones?

It looks like Neptune Rising is kaput.

getting "failed to install a dependency" on DeathStar :(.

EDIT...

Uninstalled Blamo and Magic Dragon went on as it seems Blamo was causing the dependency errors.

Last edited:
The latest ukodi repo is at this address URL: Index of /Repo it has Deathstar, underdog was shut down almost as soon as it was released :) Magic dragon is worth having, I like the catchup, but you need to install a pairing program to use it easily.
If you want an Neptune rising (Covenant) type fork try YODA on the supremacy repo
URL: Index of /zip/repo . @Spectre

The latest ukodi repo is at this address URL: Index of /Repo it has Deathstar, underdog was shut down almost as soon as it was released :) Magic dragon is worth having, I like the catchup, but you need to install a pairing program to use it easily.
If you want an Neptune rising (Covenant) type fork try YODA on the supremacy repo
URL: Index of /zip/repo .

I saw Underdog had went, I'm not fast enough with Kodi stuff.

Yes, just noticed there are limited search tools and no real TV Shows list in MD :(.

Will try Deathstar again.

Give Yoda a go as well. Plus the Supremacy repo has a good pairing tool in programs.

DeathStar working but seems very slow to find anything.

Is this a setting I need to change? It's better than the nothingness I had though :).

I saw a 24/7 channel in MD, that will do when I need some eyeball chewing gum. The channel listings are off by one in the last couple (or so) of American Dad in DeathStar which makes me think it is something at the server end.

Are you using kodi on the pc or another device? @Spectre if you use the pc have you tried Leonflix?

I just tried leonflix and that get's the unaired pilot season 1 of American dad and above it's for the pc/mac.

ps. Deathstar is improving all the time so stay with it, I like how You can search all the addons without having to go through every section. However some addons have a lot more than just the latest tv/movies.

Last edited:
I just tried leonflix and that get's the unaired pilot season 1 of American dad and above it's for the pc/mac.

I edited my post and completely forgot to actually answer you!

It's on a PC.

Did you get Your 6 partition hdd working on the Amiga?

I found an a spare external floppy drive the other day :)

Wow, that looks like a serious bit :)

Back