Blade BM7000s - 9991 option has disappeared

Happy Daze

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm quite new to this box, bought it 1 week ago. I need a little help with the 9991 menu.

I successfully added my cline using a much older FW version (BM7000s_ALL_100p_2010096) and everything is working better than I hoped.
I then flashed BM7000s-05-10-11-7dx (patched), without any problems and the 9991 option was there, but yesterday I pressed 9991 and nothing happened, I’ve just flashed the latest version (Jan 5 2012 81x) the adult TV has gone (that’s a good thing!) The cline is still working but still no 9991.
Anyone any ideas?
Cheers guys!

the 9991 is still there on that date of sw how else could you activate the line perhaps you didnt factory reset ,the adult is still there but you go to utuve then press 3641 (i think ) and you get adult server enter code again and you return to utube
alex

Thanks Alex. i didn't know I had to do a factory reset so did it last night, job done! 9991 now available. I was conserned at first I would loose all my settings but all I lost was channels and Csinfo. Spent 30mins re scanning the channels & putting them back in the order I want them. Cheers!

good glad to here it you can download channel files for your area direct into box if you go to blade online in your menu but i dont think they are sorted out in any great order
alex

I too am unable to get the 9991 option. I have Factory Reset 3 times and updated to the January software but still without success. Also, if I try to change the IP settings to blademedia.serveftp.com (as described in Youtube), I get the error "connection failed". I am getting FTA channels however. I don't know if this makes any difference but I have V**gin broadband. Can anyone out there help please.
Cupe

I too am unable to get the 9991 option. I have Factory Reset 3 times and updated to the January software but still without success. Also, if I try to change the IP settings to blademedia.serveftp.com (as described in Youtube), I get the error "connection failed". I am getting FTA channels however. I don't know if this makes any difference but I have V**gin broadband. Can anyone out there help please.
Cupe

are you sure you are using a patched firmware and not the one from the blade site

Thank you for replying Turner-Brown.

I used the software direct from the Blade site i.e. 5th Jan 2012. If there is patched firmware, could you please tell me where to find it and the procedure? Do I load the Blade firmware and then the Patch or vice versa or am I blatantly showing my ignorance.

Cupe

Thank you once again Turner Brown, It is all up and running. It really is easy when YOU KNOW HOW!!!

Many thanks...Cupe.

Just to confirm what alex said, yes it is 3641 on the online service screen to hide/reveal the mucky channels :D

Back