blade bm7000

dave7771

Inactive User
Reaction score
dave7771

had a blade box for 12 months now but i have lost my movie channels can anyone help please

Re: dave7771

dave, which blade box is it?

Channel loss on blade bm 7000s

hello all i have a blade receiver which i have had for 12 months its a blade bm 7000s i havent had any problems until i tryed reseting the channels now i have lost most channels and order of channels can anyone make it simple for me with good advice

2 things mate, Don't start threads using your name as topic title and second please post in correct forum not dreambox forum.
Blade have online channel lists that can be downloaded from their server I believe.

Last edited:

2 things mate, Don't start threads using your name as topic title and second please post in correct forum not dreambox forum.
Blade have online channel lists that can be downloaded from their server I believe.

Sorted cheers

can anyone help i tryed retuning and lost all channels except itv and bbc they all show scrammbled channel

dave,

i have merged your threads into one, please DO NOT start another thread

Last edited:
flashed a mates blade 7000 with the latest software from the blade website, now i am unable to enter the secret menu (9991) to input the cline

has the pin number changed?

ok i will wait for instruction what is the cline pin is still in place

Back