blade bm 500s channel update

draon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone please point me in the right direction on how to update the channel list on the blade bm 500s or how to get on blade online if I can from this box??? thanks in advance

can someone please point me in the right direction on how to update the channel list on the blade bm 500s or how to get on blade online if I can from this box??? thanks in advance

try put Commando 15.0d for DM500S on your box

Hi could you point me in the right direction for 1. Where I get it from 2. How do I install it on my box?? Thanks

Blade online is empty anyone else have same problem?

try put Commando 15.0d for DM500S on your box

Hi could you point me in the right direction for 1. Where I get it from 2. How do I install it on my box?? ThanksHi could you point me in the right direction for 1. Where I get it from 2. How do I install it on my box?? Thanks

Hi could you point me in the right direction for 1. Where I get it from 2. How do I install it on my box?? ThanksHi could you point me in the right direction for 1. Where I get it from 2. How do I install it on my box?? Thanks

before i can point you right direction you need 5 posts before you can down load its in the rules

Back