Blackbox wizard

Sorry mate not sure on size but heres a video all about it

MOST COMPLETE BUILD APOLLO 6 RELEASED IN KODI / XBMC - YouTube

If you're interested in trying different builds then the community portal Addon has nearly 70 different builds. You have to register for free on their website to unlock this feature on the add-on. You can also install individual add-ons and back up and restore your build. It also has the best maintenance I have seen on an add-on. Link below on how to install

Tutorial How to Install the Community Portal for Kodi

he he big big looks quite nice though unless it was stella making me see things lol

pleasing on the eye it is & runs well but would trim it for sure

Personally can't get my head round the fuss about how nice things look !?
If it's footy or films you are after its a matter of how many clicks it takes to get there !
Not a rant... Honest
Personally like running a slim as fekk clean build with max 6 Addons confluence skin perfectly adequate no frills and gets the job done

yip agreed mate slim fast here always about 100mb
but credit i suppose should be granted to some of the builds as some do prefer the looks rather than content & purpose

I agree with that Ali
Credit where credit is due of course
Like I said not a rant

Exactly why I build my own and don't use wizards. But I still like to customise it with all my own artwork and submenu tweaks but that's just me.
I think the reason why wizards are so popular is you install the wizard and all the add-ons are installed in one go for you and all the submenu short cut tweaks are there. Maybe not exactly how you would like them but because it only took you five minutes to install a wizard with a complete build you're not that bothered. You can also try build after build till you find the one that suits you best.

Back