blackberry storm

jackdee

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, does anyone one know if you can install tomtom on this phone? thanks

Hi, I have got one and I don't think you can yet.

I hear Garmin have one for RIM phones so I am waiting to get hold of a copy.

It is a very new phone so I imagine they will port a few programs across, including Sat navs.

Messa

I work for Vf and the storms fw is very poor we have find and go as it a vf system..ie vf make even more money out ya they will delay and delay the release 4 as long as they can.The storm itself is a good mob just the bank vf fw

thanks for the info guys.. find and go is pretty good while it is free for only 6 months..

I agree, I am going to use it and hopefully TT or Garmin will be available for the Storm after 6 months.

Messa

Slightly OT but I've got the Bold and was wondering if there are any free satnav apps for it? Had a look around and couldn't see a lot but wondering if others know more about it?

thinking about getting blackberry 8310, and wondering if there is any updates on the satnav situation. had a quick google but couldnt find any solid info.

one site mentions something about "telmap", anybody know anything about it??

thinking about getting blackberry 8310, and wondering if there is any updates on the satnav situation. had a quick google but couldnt find any solid info.

one site mentions something about "telmap", anybody know anything about it??

Telmap is branded as 'Find and go' on the Vodafone BB's but it is the same app.

It works very well to be honest but I am not convinced it is a Garmin/TOMTOM beater just yet.

Messa

I agree, I am going to use it and hopefully TT or Garmin will be available for the Storm after 6 months.

Messa

I read somewhere TT weren't going to make any more TT stuff for mobiles because of the piracy issue. Apparently they are also losing a lot of money at the moment too.

I found a 7day trial version of Garmin mobile europe for blackberry here: -

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Next thing is to find a crack for it, anyone seen one about?

hi just got a blackberry storm am using Nav4all its free and works well

Back