bit of website help

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking for some help to design a single, simple but eyecatching webpage. the main purpose of it is to direct people to DW and get the attention of the google bots and other spiders

its for the new linux technomate boxes, so needs some fancy graphice, and if possible along the same colours as the DW blue skin

i have MS frontpage, but im really really useless at this

could anyone help with how id start?

cheers peeps

do you use photoshop at all

design a site in it and use psd2css.com to convert it to a webpage

else draw your idea on paper scan it in and ill do what i can .

im looking for some help to design a single, simple but eyecatching webpage. the main purpose of it is to direct people to DW and get the attention of the google bots and other spiders

its for the new linux technomate boxes, so needs some fancy graphice, and if possible along the same colours as the DW blue skin

i have MS frontpage, but im really really useless at this

could anyone help with how id start?

cheers peeps

i'll do it m8... but you'll need to send me one of the boxes so I can get a feel for the product ;)

seriously though give us a clue what you want.. site name, pics, text etc

There has to be a sheep in the background I know that is one thing he wanted, the site is to sell s&m products as well so I think you can get a grasp for the style he's after

I also dont mind if you give some input of what you want it to look like. The search optimising is my field ;) so I will help if you need it dude.

Back