BIOSTEK XS360 USB DVD/DivX/USB Player - £19

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
BIOSTEK XS360 USB DVD/DivX/USB Player

The XS360 USB DVD/ DivX player is a very user-friendly entertainment unit that not only plays video files and the most commonly used record supports but also those that are equipped with USB ports. Thus you can enjoy audio, video and images stored in a portable USB peripheral.

The XS360 USB has a complete connection system that includes a coaxial digital audio output.

It has a sleek and modern design and is very easy to use. The XS360 USB DVD/ DivX player keeps you entertained for hours as it can play all types of latest media.

l_00017021.jpg

daft question, but does that mean i can hook up a hard drive to watch movies and stuff???

sorry for being daft

daft question, but does that mean i can hook up a hard drive to watch movies and stuff???

sorry for being daft

Similar readers to this with USB needed an external drive formatted as FAT to run avi files off them.

Anyone know if tihs can be made region free?

BIOSTEK XS360 USB DVD/DivX/USB Player

The XS360 USB DVD/ DivX player is a very user-friendly entertainment unit that not only plays video files and the most commonly used record supports but also those that are equipped with USB ports. Thus you can enjoy audio, video and images stored in a portable USB peripheral.

The XS360 USB has a complete connection system that includes a coaxial digital audio output.

It has a sleek and modern design and is very easy to use. The XS360 USB DVD/ DivX player keeps you entertained for hours as it can play all types of latest media.

l_00017021.jpg

already posted
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=125350

Similar readers to this with USB needed an external drive formatted as FAT to run avi files off them.

Anyone know if tihs can be made region free?

I read at the AV forums that it was already multi region. I'd phone pixmania to confirm though

cheers. i am looking for one actually. unfortunately, currently out of stock. will keep an eye for this one.

I own this its great plays anything and looks neat, i paid 19 quid myself a while back

Back