BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

can't promise anything but try one of these

juya
bjmxpv
uea
pwr

I would be interested to know which one worked as the 7 character serials don't work as far as I know. Unless the code was generated from the error code?

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

hello
i have a dell n4010 laptop

hdd error code 07249
sys service tag code 8Y63QQ1
HDD Ser. WDWX11E3148142

I would be interested to know which one worked as the 7 character serials don't work as far as I know. Unless the code was generated from the error code?

code was generated from error code and I would also like to know which one worked

juya

Is the one that worked for the bios setup password.

Thanks

code was generated from error code and I would also like to know which one worked

Think it may be old style phoenix bios?

Im pretty sure the new style 7 character serial numbers do not yet have a publicly released algorithm to calculate this. I know one person that has this but will not release it due to people abusing it and selling the unlock codes.

Think it may be old style phoenix bios?

Im pretty sure the new style 7 character serial numbers do not yet have a publicly released algorithm to calculate this. I know one person that has this but will not release it due to people abusing it and selling the unlock codes.

I have a couple of calcs but didn't know which one calculated correct code
but maybe if he had tried others the other calc may have produced a correct code as well

(doggy is the man)

probabily was discussed before but it have to ask. i have a password locked dell inspiron mini 9 (inspiron 910).
service tag only has 7 characters: 60RSVF1
it has Phoenix bios wich displays error code after 3 wrong passwords: System Disabled [04425]
tryied all generators possible. is there anything else i can try?
thanks in advance

Hello guys!
i need my bios password =(
Its a Dell inspirion 1440 #5x9j3k1-595b
Can anyone help me please..

Hi i have an xps l502x with the 7 digit service tag

i saw you helped someone in a similar situation smoggie

it has an Unlock Key Hint Number asking for Password/Unlock Key

if you enter three incorrect passwords it displays Error System Locked with a 8 character code

the new code then becomes the Unlock Key Hint number for the next try

can you help with this one System Locked / New Unlock Key Hint Number A58E2A29 if you remember which calc gives you which key can report back as to which password worked if any :)

Thanks for your time

You do know you can just click on the link in the first post and generate it yourself? Just plug the code in and it will automatically decide which calc to use. It really is fool proof.

Hi i have an xps l502x with the 7 digit service tag

i saw you helped someone in a similar situation smoggie

it has an Unlock Key Hint Number asking for Password/Unlock Key

if you enter three incorrect passwords it displays Error System Locked with a 8 character code

the new code then becomes the Unlock Key Hint number for the next try

can you help with this one System Locked / New Unlock Key Hint Number A58E2A29 if you remember which calc gives you which key can report back as to which password worked if any :)

Thanks for your time

PS: try: 02202591

I have a couple of calcs but didn't know which one calculated correct code
but maybe if he had tried others the other calc may have produced a correct code as well

(doggy is the man)

Got it in one. doggie is the man lol.

I got all the algorithms if you are interested? You do any coding work mate?

PS: try: 02202591

Hi no luck with that code tried the unlock from your sig a few days ago with no luck was reading the discussion between you and smoggie about how you thought the 7 digit service tags couldnt be done but then he gave some passwords to another guy to try was just hoping one of the calcs he uses can hit it :)

Can you post a screenshot from a phone camera of that screen with the unlock hint? Does the hint come up with different codes each time?

Can you post a screenshot from a phone camera of that screen with the unlock hint? Does the hint come up with different codes each time?

This is the first screen which comes up if you enter the wrong password it says invalid password and brings you back to this screen with the same code after the 3rd invalid password it goes to Error System Locked and displays a new code when you reboot and press F2 that code has become the new hint

1.JPG

Second

2.JPG

3rd

3.JPG

4th

4.JPG

Meaning the new code now is 7D4AE611

probabily was discussed before but it have to ask. i have a password locked dell inspiron mini 9 (inspiron 910).
service tag only has 7 characters: 60RSVF1
it has Phoenix bios wich displays error code after 3 wrong passwords: System Disabled [04425]
tryied all generators possible. is there anything else i can try?
thanks in advance

from service tag try qm7dd21l (7th is a one and 8th a l for leg)
if that doesn't work try one of these and if one works let us know which one
fzgqzzp
azll (last 2 are l for leg)
ealgkus (3rd is l for leg)
pxou

Back