BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello i have an dell Inspiron N7110 .
where i can find the service tag the long one?

Error code: 07D5B20E in bios , after i locked the system

Hdd Password error 09329
System service tag : 7YFWQQ1

on the back cover: 7YFWQQ1

hey can I get some help I have a dell vostro 1000 service tag: 5J29S3J EXPRESS SERVICE CODE 120-365-845-75
MODEL NUMBER PP23LB

plus I have a dell inspiron 1010 I have been asked if I could have a look at and can't get past a password screen
model no.: PP196
qwerty keyboard
service tag G3X86H1
EXPRESS SERVICE CODE : 35065724869

Last edited:
hey can I get some help I have a dell vostro 1000 service tag: 5J29S3J EXPRESS SERVICE CODE 120-365-845-75
MODEL NUMBER PP23LB

plus I have a dell inspiron 1010 I have been asked if I could have a look at and can't get past a password screen
model no.: PP196
qwerty keyboard
service tag G3X86H1
EXPRESS SERVICE CODE : 35065724869

try vvfap8pe
if it doesn't work try inputting wrong password 3 times and if you get a system disabled 5 digit number then post it here

try vvfap8pe
if it doesn't work try inputting wrong password 3 times and if you get a system disabled 5 digit number then post it here
hi soz is that for the vostro or the insiron I have sorted the inspiron just need password for vostro the error code is [15971]

hi soz is that for the vostro or the insiron I have sorted the inspiron just need password for vostro the error code is [15971]

you could try posting your service tag or see if one of these work

cmaw
kjozlgb
vjknahn
hbxn

I need dell latitude e6420 bios master password. tag: 7v277r1-1d3b exspress service code 17115623677

Try one of these, remember they are case sensitive.

Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnn4on
Dell by hdd serial number new5fbor4k1
xtzdcmjg
rlSIHU6yrBQQc64F
wasovt0t

I need dell latitude e6420 bios master password. tag: 7v277r1-1d3b exspress service code 17115623677

suffix -1D3B are 2nd generation and at present cannot be computed by our calcs, only Dell and paid service websites can do them

I was hoping some one could help me I am trying to get my laptop unlocked from a HDD password that I never set. It is a Inspiron Mini. I gives me a error code 09458 and my service tag # 9hznqk1

I have tried the lock took to no avail thanks fo the help

I was hoping some one could help me I am trying to get my laptop unlocked from a HDD password that I never set. It is a Inspiron Mini. I gives me a error code 09458 and my service tag # 9hznqk1

I have tried the lock took to no avail thanks fo the help

I don't think you can get HDD password from error code
from tag you could try znzbdt3g

I don't think you can get HDD password from error code
from tag you could try znzbdt3g

Yeah I have tried taht code a few times and did not get anything from it. I know that The Dentist posted he could do it also for HDD passwprds also i guess I wait and see if he gets anything.

Yeah I have tried taht code a few times and did not get anything from it. I know that The Dentist posted he could do it also for HDD passwprds also i guess I wait and see if he gets anything.

to get HDD password you need 11 digits plus suffix something like ***xxxxxxxx-595B

Hello!

Im Trying to find out the BIOS password for my sisters laptop ( DELL Vostro 3300 ) but i cant get it! i cant get into windows, becouse the HDD is empty.
I cant boot from CD, and i cant change to boot from CD.. I can get inside the BIOS Menu etc.. The problem is that i cant setup the bios becouse i need the Bios password to change it.
I need rely help with this guys..

I need the BIOS Password / Masterpassword ....

Service Tag - BY0J7L1
Express Service Code - 26001351973
Dell Vostro 3300
Dell BIOS Version - A03
Internal HDD - ST9320423AS

Thanks for all help i get!

Hello!

Im Trying to find out the BIOS password for my sisters laptop ( DELL Vostro 3300 ) but i cant get it! i cant get into windows, becouse the HDD is empty.
I cant boot from CD, and i cant change to boot from CD.. I can get inside the BIOS Menu etc.. The problem is that i cant setup the bios becouse i need the Bios password to change it.
I need rely help with this guys..

I need the BIOS Password / Masterpassword ....

Service Tag - BY0J7L1
Express Service Code - 26001351973
Dell Vostro 3300
Dell BIOS Version - A03
Internal HDD - ST9320423AS

Thanks for all help i get!

...........try tmzv74mq

Back