BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
reply to pdkorte:

try this: (red- you have to press ctrl and enter together once entered)
Dell by hdd serial number old
nnnnn2ll
Dell by serial numberz92mhs6i
Dell by hdd serial number newx3xv9iit
0t3nixt3
cOgjJZ5Ul10Mix9B
ug5oo0oy

Hi Addy, thanks! Sorry for my ignorance, but I see here 3 rows, 6 codes. How do I know which one I have to choose, or is it just guessing?

Thanks, Paul

reply to pdkorte:

try this: (red- you have to press ctrl and enter together once entered)
Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnn2ll
Dell by serial numberz92mhs6i
Dell by hdd serial number newx3xv9iit
0t3nixt3
cOgjJZ5Ul10Mix9B
ug5oo0oy

Pdkorte
you have to try the one in RED (dell by serial number), type it exactly as it is and press CTRL-ENTER atthe end.

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

I Used exe but no luck . pl help i have Dell Mini 910
Service Tag : JJMDWF1
Error Code : 13504 some times it shows 13502

pl send me code ???

Thanks in Advanced...

Addy Can you help I have a DEll Inspiron N5110 Service tag# C33VKR1
ESC 2609298637

System Admin Locked

Please help.

can any one pl help me ,

i have dell mini910 its HDD locked
Service Tag : JJMDWF1
Error Code : 13504

Pl help & thanks..

I forgotten pass for Sony Vaio model VGN-Z.
Any generator for this bios ?

br

John try one of these:
Dell by serial number ubp3ijq7
fp26y2ge
ebx10P04ORA2qe9c

press ctrl-enter after entering password. let me know if it works

try one of these:
Dell by serial number z1ja5gcg
8kqchf7f
4Didg87P4EmMdise

now can i ask for help?
i need to know where to buy the software for dell laptops with suffix 1f5a? or if anyone has can the generate passwords for me please?

thanks

Hi all,

I have a Dell Inspiron N4050 that is hdd locked
Service tag: 1LQ62V1
Hard-drive S/N: OC281292

Best regards.

I have a Fujitsu with a Pheonix Trustedcore password any help?

Serial Number is... YK2B054570

Thanks

Hey y'all. I registered here recently and came across this thread. I have had a Dell Inspiron Mini 10 netbook that has essentially been a paperweight for over a year. I dont have a BIOS password. The issue I have is the HDD password. I bought the netbook on eBay for cheap (ASIS of course) and it came locked with both a BIOS password as well as a HDD password. I successfully removed the BIOS password, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the HDD password. I have tried a different laptop/netbook HDD I had lying around and when I boot it up with that HDD in it it asks for a HDD password as well, so as you can imagine I am hesitant to spend more money on a new HDD just to be letdown with still having to deal with the HDD password lock. If anyone can help me unlock it, or point me in the right direction, that would be great.

The info I have is as follows:

Service Tag: 8DJV0M1
Express Service Code: 18233678809
HDD Serial Number: HTS545016B9A300 (HITACHI 160GB HDD)

When I enter an invalid password 3 times at startup/boot I get the following error code:

When I enter an invalid password 3 times in the BIOS (to try to change the password) I get the following different error code:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I didnt know if I should bump such an old thread, but I saw a post from earlier today so I hope it is ok. Thank you very much for any help anyone could render me.

P.S.: If I cannot under any circumstances get the HDD unlocked (which would be a bummer as I have a lot of family pics on it :(), would I be able to buy a BRAND NEW laptop/netbook HDD and pop that in and just start over with a fresh OS install and not have to deal with a HDD password anymore...? I only ask since as noted earlier I popped a different laptop HDD I had lying around in (that shouldnt have had a password lock on it as I removed it from a different laptop that I upgraded the HDD in) and it still came up with that damn dreaded blue HDD password box at boot! :( I truly appreciate and thank you in advance for any help!

Last edited:

For some reason it will not let me edit my previous post... Just wanted to add that since it is a Dell Mini 10, it has a Phoenix BIOS. I can get into the BIOS just fine, just not the HDD. Thanks again. (If someone could even PM me to point me in the direction of a paid site that is both reliable and fairly inexpensive, that would be great too. I have no idea which sites are reliable and which are not as this is the first time I have ever had a problem like this that I could not rectify with copious amounts of googling and forum reading.) Thanks!

Can someone help me with my old Dell Vostro 1320?
The service tag is 3ZW1QK1
I need the HDD password.

:)Thanks

I see you have some way of getting these codes.

I have an Inspiron N4110

Service Tag BCMFSR1
Unlock Key Hint Number is 70691D6D

Thanks for any help. HELP! PLIS!

Dell Inspiron n5010
Service Tag - BL81XM1
Express Service Code - 25227922537

Back